Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

The application team are saying this statistic proves that the application slowness is network related but i need help if someone can understand it and confirm it as i can see average wait time is 3ms which isn’t slow    

baselzind by Level 6
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

just curious if anyone has seen this particular symptom. One, and only one, of our 9200s comes up with out of box config every time it reboots. after looking into it, the config register was set to 0x142, so it made sense and is easy enough to work a...

cmarva by Level 4
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Dear all, We're an infrastructure company employing Cisio IE-4000 series product (S/N: FDO2348J62U; PID/VID No.: IE-4000-8T4G-E V02) for our application control system.  However, that set mentioned above boots up unsuccessful and hangs. Please find t...

Hi I´m very new with QoS, Im trying to apply QoS based on VLAN...im using an IE3300 sw to tests. In first place y want to mark with DSCP the traffic from specifics VLANsThis is my resumed configvlan 200name OT_Traffic!vlan 300name IT_Traffic!interfac...

Damian-Er by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to upgrade the cards in two of my N7k from old M1 series cards to F3 cards.  I know they can't coexist together (all our VDCs span both modules), but I'm trying to understand if I can fully upgrade one switch, bring it back online wi...

we have more than 45 ports, is there any command to list out only trunk ports?I use show vlan command, vlan 30 is for wifi, but there is no interface appeared. but in my running config, port G1/0/35 , I have switchport trunk allowed vlan 30, so my qu...

Mary by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use Nexus 9K (C9396PX) in our data ceter. These Switches have been detected with Vulnerability Cisco Nexus OpenSSL Multiple Vulnerabilities (cisco-sa-20160504-openssl) and Cisco OpenSSL Multiple Vulnerabilities (cisco-sa-20160302-openssl). We are ...