Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

just curious if anyone has seen this particular symptom. One, and only one, of our 9200s comes up with out of box config every time it reboots. after looking into it, the config register was set to 0x142, so it made sense and is easy enough to work a...

cmarva by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I have a router which is to connect to an ISP via DHCP. I'm needing to configure the default static route to exit the DHCP interface. The online help appears to indicate that I can specify this by:# ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 fa0/0...where fa0/0 is c...

ocicat002 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i HAVE A STRANGE PROBLEM. I AM UNABLE TO ACCESS INTERENT FROM MY COMPUTER . MY CONFIGURATION IS BELOW no ip domain lookupip domain name dt.localip name-server 9.9.9.9ip cefno ipv6 cef!track 1 ip sla 1 reachability!zone security insidezone security ou...

lakhwaraa by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anybody upgraded a Catalyst 9300-48P (or similar) from 16.9.2 straight to 17.9.5? Is it okay to go direct, or do I need to do a stepped upgrade? This section from the release notes leads me to believe all will be good - but I wanted to confirm be...

image.png
bboyce by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently was setting up a port channel on a Cisco 9300 and with my first config the ports were suspended. Here's what I had.Port Channel configinterface Port-channel1 description DC-ExpInet switchport access vlan 2 switchport mode accessPorts confi...

rsblind by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am having issues assigning VLANs to WLANs in the integrated WLC in my cisco isr 1100.The issue is that when i configure the WLAN interfaces with VLANS and trunking those VLANs into the Wireless interface on the router, the router ends up ...

Hevos93_2-1716754695430.png Hevos93_1-1716754615531.png
Hevos93 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello and sorry for my english,I have one Netapp connect to 2 Aruba with two LAG  and next Aruba connect to my cisco.So Netapp have 2 node, each one connect to LAG to Aruba . There is on Netapp one virtual IP, if node one is down, the virtual IP chan...

mulbreizh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,My name is Michael, I'm working at SkyVision golobal ip connectivity company.Recently when doing show ip bgp summary i've discovered something new:<neighbor IP>  4        <neighbor as>      10   21914        1    0  599 00:06:19        1 (SE...

Hello everyone,Anyone has same issue like Input Discard counting on Physical Loopback Nexus Data Broker. I'm follow Design ERSPAN Termination for Nexus Data Broker from this documentation.https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/dcn/nexus-data-broker/31...

SulthanGhazali_0-1716872377177.png SulthanGhazali_1-1716872525503.png

Hello, I am trying to figure out why this is happening. I have nx-os 10.4 and am trying to get LDAP working when I do the rootDN as uid=<rest of stuff> Cisco runs the ldap_escape_special_characters Before escaping has uid= but ldap_escape_special_cha...

unamtu by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Bonjour Sur mon switch CISCO SG250-18 je peux configurer tous les port avec un VLAN particulier (Trunk ou Access) sauf le port 12?  Comme le montre l'image ci dessus je ne reussi pas a avoir un 40U dans l'Operational VLAN Une idee ? Merci  

Capture d’écran 2024-02-25 à 17.22.57.png
ewok2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Excuse my poor english !I surrendly hope something but i don't know what ....I'm trying to configure 802.1x on my switch, and each time i lost cpacity to use "enable" or "control t" i loose level 15 possibilities ...aaa new-modelaaa authentication...

jmb09 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes