Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

helloI tried to change image from cat4500e-universal.SPA.03.04.02.SG.151-2.SG2.bin to cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.04.02.SG.151-2.SG2.bintry with ISSU or FSU but always have the same pbstandby reboot whith the new version but at the end of process cho...

mfradin by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, quick query to confirm I'm adding OSPF statements correctly.   On our core L3 switch we have an existing ospf config (ive left out all details apart from one example) i.e.   router ospf 1   router-id x.x.x.x   network 10.10.10.0 0.0.0.255  area 0...

NGJ by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys    I have read this document but I don't understand it completely: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/catalyst-6500-series-switches/prod_bulletin0900aecd804f0694.html   I need to know what exactly does all the numbe...

Hi, We are running DHCP Service on the L3 Switch and now we are configuring a new WDS server in our network in one VLAN and we want to make use of that to boot any system irrespective of VLAN's. We configured IP helper address as the WDS Server and...

Hello,  I have a upgraded one our public facing routers from 2951 to ASR1001-X. Since then I have connectivity issues with one of our BGP neighbors. The problem is, no return traffic is received from the neighbour. - BGP peering works  - Receiving ex...

ThinMan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a N2232P connected to my Nexus 7k. We are running version 6.2(6b) and from what I have read it should be supported. The FEX was in a connected state for about 10 minutes then went to offlinesh fex  FEX         FEX           FEX                ...

Dear all, I have an issue that is driving me mad. I have several IE-2000-8TC-G-E built into a machine. They are connected to some custom designed circuit boards as well as servo controllers and a number of MOXA devices. One FE port is connected to a ...

CO1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI expert, im new to nexus. i would like some opinion whether the attached setup will work. no etherchannel on firewall side. what necessary config needed on nexus side. maybe somebody can lead me to a good example. thanks   thanks, chris 

A few days ago. After the switches reload the master had changed. show version:Switch Ports Model              SW Version        SW Image              Mode   ------ ----- -----              ----------        ----------            ----        1 16    ...

tianwen by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes