Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have situation that some users unable to get dynamic ip connected on 3750G, IOS is 15.0 SE9. The dhcp server is reachable and ip scope is not full on dhcp server. Just wonder if any bug on 3750 cause the ip assignment issue and how to fix it

peter.zhu by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,when you vpc two nexus (peer-link), then all the vlans gets tied into this, isnt it ? how would you form a routing adjacenty between the two nexus using a single vlan ?this is cisco best pratice but how do you do this ? i have follwed the cisco...

Hello, I am trying to configure two SG350XG swithes remotly via console access only.   Using the CLI, how can I enable SSH on the switches?   I tried "IP SSH server" but on the cli, when I hit ? it does not show SSH as being a command I can select?  ...

Hi,    I have a question. My 3750x switch rebooted by itself like 6 to 8 times a day. After the reboot, I noticed in the log that there is a link-flap to 1 of the interface. Can link-flap cause the switch to reboot?    Thank you,  Zeeeee

Zeeeee by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i'll be configuring vpc between a pair of nexus 5Ks to child or access 2960s switches (four of these). the dual trunk or uplinks were already patched on the 2960s to each 5Ks and was asked to implement vpc on switching infrastructure. this will b...

I know that if Host A and Host B are connected with a switch and if Host A whats to communicate with Host B then Host A will send a arp message to find the MAC address of Host B and the communication starts. My question is if both the computers have ...

shijad007 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

currently i am using 24 P C3560 switch *Mar 1 05:19:42.934: %DOT1X-5-FAIL: Authentication failed for client (Unknown MAC) on Interface Fa0/1*Mar 1 05:19:42.934: %AUTHMGR-7-RESULT: Authentication result 'server dead' from 'dot1x' for client (Unknown M...

Hi guys,   Please some one check below crashes info and give me a solution. Current IOS is  15.0(2)SE5 This crash was happened during upgrading to Version 12.2(55)SE10 same as upgrading to Version 12.2(55)SE12     *Mar 1 00:00:31.356: %LINEPROTO-5-UP...