Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a cisco 9300-24T with 8 x 10G NM. I am planning to stack the switch with another 24T or 48T 9300. According to 9300 datasheet, it as 16MB buffer per SKU.   What I am not clear is that under stack setup, this 16MB is shared among all the switch...

wahkuanng by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey All   I have a failed sup2t (VS-SUP2T-10G) in a quad supervisor deployment. The new sup2t has been shipped to site, however, the failed sup has already been removed and sent back to Cisco so I dont have the old compact flash card, nor do I have a...

dm2020 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI  I'm new to this forum .  I got a Fiber to home broad band connection and presently i have connected a DVR . my broadband router is  ZTE F660  and did a port forwarding and ...etc. then with DDNS i can see my cameras from out side.The issue is my ...

Hi to all Cisco Community members,I have a question about the use of having multiple WAN interfaces on a routing device. (Firewall with routing capabilities, traditional router, Layer 3 switches[?]) Admittedly, I don't know what I'm looking for in sp...

DV_Philip by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   Hello,   We have to upgrade ios on the stacked switch   The ports of Both switches (SW1&SW2 No LACP )are connected to one server (teaming port)   Can we upgrade without interrupting server connection?     When I upgrade switch 1, switch 2 sh...

I have a Vivi box connected to a port on a 2960-X. As soon as a client connects to the Vivi the port on the switch starts going down and coming up constantly... 001120: 02:37:07: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface GigabitEthernet1/0/1, changed state to down 0...

aandersne by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, I have a question that is very doubtful. I configured the ACL on the 3850 switch, but I have a different situation when I add an ACL entry and remove the ACL entry. I found it through "show mgmt-infra trace messages acl-events switch 1". Scenar...

Resolved! subnetting

If you take the network 192.168.1.0/24 and subnet it to four /26 networks, what is the usable address range in the third subnet? kindly explain me the answer in brief. AND please explain me the underlined text in simple manner. THANKS !

Hi, Our company is trying to implement Microsoft ExpressRoute. Microsoft gives the solution as a Q-in-Q Vlan. We have to strip our the S-Tag and use the 3 C-Tag VLANs for our BGP links to Microsoft. Our service provider gives us a L2 trunk link whic...