Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi thereI have a 3850 that does not give life signs.Power supply unit is on, green lightsPanel of the SW is all off. no lights.Connecting to the console, Putty connects (no error messages) but scree stays on the green square, doing enter does not bri...

Hi,having a 9300, is there a way to configure a port as a trunk for the outer tag, a trunk for the S-tag?I see that there are many examples for Qinq (802.1ad) as ACCESS port, but not as TRUNK.What I'm trying to achieve1) Is it possible?2) if yes how?...

Hi there,I wanted to backup my Ciscos configuration but it just does nothing when I click "Download File".I tried Chrome, Firefox and Edge but the error stays the same. Is there a certain reason it does that?Shouldnt be that hard to download a config...

Kvothe42_0-1692766098970.png
Kvothe42 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have two 9300-24T switches with stacking and SW version is 17.06.03. Currently there was many logs occurred as following. Kindly help me how to solve this issue. Thank you all. %IOSXE-3-PLATFORM: Switch 2 R0/0: kernel: sd 6:0:0:0: [sda] tag...

wm12 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Buenas, ya llevo unos días con este problema y no he conseguido que funcionase. Tengo una red central y una remota, ambas se comunican. El problema es que he intentado que desde la red remota resuelva las consultas dns a través del server que está en...

I just installed a three cisco c9200 in a stack to replace an existing stack, and created uplinks/port-channels back to a core switch. The only thing plugged into the switch are the uplinks to the core. We are seeing a small 16port switch connected t...

I am adding 2 stacked MS425-16 switches to our network. The core is 6 stacked MS225-48 .  Should the WAN be connected direct to the MS425 or to the Core stack?  I have another location I inherited that has WAN connected to a primary switch MS225-48 a...