Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have just upgraded my 2960x switch IOS to 15.2(2r)E2 version. Everything is running fine except the light on the console port is in up state(green light on) although there is no console cable plugged in. Is this some IOS bug or any other issue? Kin...

ri1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are using nexus 7000 / N7K-M224XP-23L line card / nxos version : 6.2(16) we want to make lacp bundle using M2 card's portalso 10G links by 10 ports into one port-channel lacp active link. is it possible that 10G *10 ports into one port-channel lin...

Hi Friends, I am facing high CPU utilization issue in cisco 2960X switch. Please go through the below log switch#show processes cpu monitor | exc 0.0CPU utilization for five seconds: 80%/1%; one minute: 80%; five minutes: 80% PID Runtime(ms)     In...

Hi Guys we have following configuration in our devices   aaa authentication login default group tacacs+ enableaaa authentication enable default group tacacs+ enableaaa authorization consoleaaa authorization exec default group tacacs+ if-authenticated...

Hi guys topology is like this: nexus 6K - checkpoint - Nexus 6k   The two nexus are running vpc (vpc peer link is direct link) and hsrpv2 for the vlans (Interfaces with the vlans configured go via the firewall)   HSRP is working well (one side active...

Hello.   A Unix server, directly connected to a int GigabitEthernet13/41 on a Cisco switch, is displaying RX and TX errors (hundreds of thousands of them).   On the switch int GigabitEthernet13/41, there are no errors of any kind (counters cleared +1...

By mistake, I renamed config.text in ROMMON, so that it is now showing up like this:   2  -rwx        7061   Jun 2 2017 13:06:53 +00:00  config.text.old^[[D^[^[[C^[[C^[[C^[[C^[[C^[old   I've tried deleting using: delete /recursive /force flash:config...

We are replacing our Core L3 switch, but we would like to keep the DHCP bindings, so it will be less of a disruption.  Is it possible to export the current bindings from the old switch and import them into the new?

ppitts by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi everyone  i have problem to change one of my client network topology and IP subneting to implement vlan in their network,first i explain current and needed topology by picture ,       below is current topology that network is base on layer 2 switc...

top.jpg
eMerb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, Can I please request your help to resolve the following problem. Here is a quick summary of my lab topology. I have a pair of nexus 5672up switches configured as vpc peers with two 10Gbps link aggregated to form the peer link. The peer kee...