Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

This is all for switches running in traditional mode, no SDA. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/catalyst-9300-series-switches/datasheet-c78-738977.html has a "Table 6. Essentials and Advantage Package Features" that helpfully...

Toivo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Looking at the Cat9000 datasheets (for example https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/catalyst-9300-series-switches/datasheet-c78-738977.html) I see this... Seamless software upgrades and patching supports OS resilience. Ci...

rrfield by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Afternoon: I was currently working with 1 main office with 1 remote office. On my main office I have a router on a stick connected to a switch. This switch then is connected to remote office (1) using Q n Q provided by my ISP. Everything was wor...

Jose A by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,   I configured 2602I as a Standalone access point, but when create the SSID and trying to connect it, it shows as "Hidden Network". After that when I click the Hidden Network, it prompts the text box to type SSID. Why that happen ? Can someo...

prashanma by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we have a router containing ios c3825-advipservicesk9-mz.124-22.T5.bin. In addition to regular router function, we also need its vpn function. now we want to upgrade its ios. Which version is best? Thank you  

wfqk by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   If the source and the receiver of the multicast traffic is on the same VLAN, would IGMP snooping work? Lets say there is no active L3 SVI interface on the switch and the traffic is just flowing between 2 hosts on the same VLAN.   Thanks!

Must be the IOS, thats the only thing I can think of. Switch 3-6  CPU is OK under 15%. It's just SW1 and SW2. Any ideas why that is?   ROM: IOS-XE ROMMON BOOTLDR: CAT3K_CAA Boot Loader (CAT3K_CAA-HBOOT-M) Version 3.56, RELEASE SOFTWARE (P) 6 WS-C36...

cpu1.png cpu2.png cpu3.png
Hulk8647 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I would like upgrade two nexus3271pq (vpc peer) , but i get message when I am trying to upgrade nxos from 7.0(3)I2(2b)  to  7.0(3)l4(6).  This message is normal?    Could you help me, please ? I attached the pictures.   Thank you very much. T...

nexus3172pq messages.JPG
kosat91 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes