Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Need to upgrade the Cisco 7206 VXR RAM to 2GB.   Currently the Router has 1GB.   Previously, have tried to upgrade to 2GB, but the rom image cannot boot.   the router could be consoled.    

jesusccnp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Hi, I have a silly question. If I have L3 switch with VLAN 10 SVI enabled for OSPF without passive. I have 2 neighbor routers and a firewall on same vlan (via access ports). However I want not to send multicast only for port connecting to fir...

Good afternoon,  I have a DMZ segment on my network (VLAN55) which contains a server that is accessible from the internet.  I have the following configuration: interface Gi0/1.100 encapsulation dot1q 100 native ip address 172.18.19.1 255.255.255.0 ip...

Hi all!   I'm changing RR nodes from a customer core. Currently, they have 2 CPDs interconnected by an MPLS network. Inside this network, there are two nodes acting as Route Reflector.   All the BGP environments I have worked with use a pair of RR, a...

CJM by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got two questions and I'm sorry if they seem like stupid questions!   First, do I have to to buy SFPs/QSFPs etc transceivers etc in order to connect the cables to the ports on the I/O modules? Can't I just connect cables directly to the switch? ...

som3awy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have facing issue during new vlan in nexus 5596 switch interface, after adding new vlan's old vlan get deleted or not seen on interface.   >Before adding the new vlan's interface config. is below   interface Ethernet1/25  inherit port-profile...