Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible to capture other people's wireless packets? Because compared to wire packets, wireless packets are just flying around right? If possible, how can I capture? Also how can I prevent other people capturing my wireless packets? 

I can't get this description that put below, please explain what will happen if we have an arp entry so we know what is the mac address of a specific IP but we don't have the cam entry, so we don't know what interface we should go to reach that MAC? ...

George-Sl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Trunk Ports - 2960

I am having a difficult time attempting to figure out why my trunk ports are not working on the Gig ports.  I can get a trunk port setup on ports 1-24 but when i attempt to create the trunks on the Gig ports I get no connectivity.  I see it is relate...

Sev by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue when I connect a Tablet to a Docking Station to a Cisco 7911 Phone that is then connected to a LAN Switch port. The LAN Switch port is configured with Port Security and a MAC address limit of 5.What is happening in some situations is ...

dabrooks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I'm in trouble with multicast. Topology is DC (Data center routers) connected via /30 with Core connected via /30 with access switch. All of them are 6500 and, as you can imagine, DC is an access layer too, only it connects servers. M...

I have a C3850 that has Multiple VLANs on it. I need it to become the Gateway Router between the VLANs to the Firewall.   Ive done this on Several of the SG300/SG500 units, though not on the C3850. Its running 15.2 (Which I cannot Change)   Below...

stownsend by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone. Could someone please help me figure out why I can't access my web servers on a different VLAN. I have built a new network, but I'm still in the learning process. I can ping all my devices on the same and different VLANs (private addre...

Hi all,   so I got a cisco router 880, which I wanna configure to get access to its network via vpn , and also configuring remote desktop connection to one of the server in my LAN from home.   I tried a lot of combines, and i admit I m not that good ...

haa by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Nexus 5596 with this show license usage output Feature                      Ins  Lic   Status Expiry Date Comments                                 Count--------------------------------------------------------------------------------FCOE...

lomonaco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes