Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Can somebody explain to me what is use of default ACL and QOS in layer 3 switches. I am just new to networking i tried to research it but can't find the exact answer. Thanks!

Brombeee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning community,   I have the following question: I have a network that consists of the following: SWACCESO-> SWDISTRIBUCION-> CORE when I do ping (32bytes) from a machine that is connected to my access switch to its gateway (which ais in the ...

Hi all, I got a NX 3548-X in loader mode as there is no kickstart or system image on the device. Has anyone used usb1: or usb2: to boot the kickstart? Or are the usb ports inactive in loader mode and is TFTP the only way to copy the kickstart to the ...

Cisco_Bob by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, It seems we have run into this bug with our deployment of the 3850 switches. Bug ID is: CSCuv84149 We are currently running IOS XE version 3.03.03 and have had 3 switch stacks with this bug in the last 2 weeks and we are now concerned that it wi...

cammaher by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,   Just trying to get some feedback on this configuration that I am trying to implement and trying to see if any of you have encountered this issue.I have a Cisco 2960X that I will be using as a DHCP server at a remote site. This switc...

ERIK S by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4331, whose IP address on Gi0/0/2 is 10.0.10.37, mask 255.255.255.240 (/28). It is connected to two Nexus 7000 routing switches on Vlan808 interface. There is also another router on the same VLAN (10.0.10.36), which doesn't have issues. The ...

Hello,   I am hoping that someone can help me. I am pretty good with Cisco but not so great with QOS, let me explain my situation.   Our current location has 2 different l2 switches that are not doing any routing at all. Those are the 2948 and 2960. ...

I attempted to change the vPC role priority between two N5K. For it to take effect, it was suggested that the peer-link port-channel be "shut, no shut".    However it seems like the SVI's on the switch shutdown and I lost my remote connection. Questi...

xayavongp by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card