Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have both the mini usb and RJ45 blue console cables. My RJ45 cable has the USB-CVRS9 USB to Serial adapter connected. At times I have to choose which one to use due to access restrictions on the switch. I may access our switches with the mini usb c...

Resolved! Axiom LR adapters

I have  Nexus 3172 switches that I would like to connect between two different buildings over 10Gb Long Range adapters.  Cisco branded 10Gb-SFP-LR are too expensive and I was wondering if Axiom 10GB LR adapters will work with Nexus 3172 switches.   T...

abbasali5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to permit a multicast video stream to operate over an alternative IP address (239.239.20.5) as per the requirement from one customer without changing the origin multicast IP that all other customers use (239.239.10.5).   In my LAB I have ...

Hi community   It was a while since I worked with Cisco hardware. I bough a WS-C2960CX-8PC-L for use at home. I have an agreement with my provider to terminate my own 1/1 Gbit fiber directly into my equipment. I have untagged internet coming as well ...

pos42 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I am getting ready to stack a pair of 2960-X switches and I just had a quick question. One of these switches(switch A) has been configured for some time and has run out of available ports(hence the stacking). the second switch (switch B) i...

Hi, I am puzzled about the QoS statistics on the Cisco Catalyst 3850 (model 3850-12XS), software version 03.07.05E. The CLI command "show policy-map interface" provides class-map statistics for each interface. Below is an output example of this comma...

i have cisco 1921 router which was running "c1900-universalk9-mz.SPA.155-1.T1.bin" recently we have upgraded the same to"c1900-universalk9-mz.SPA.154-3.M8.bin" post same site to site tunnel is not working . Please suggest on the above.

Robo123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes