Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,   I am hoping someone here can help me get a LACP connection up with a Synology NAS device. I have a Synology RS3617RPxs with a E10G17-F2 Dual SFP+ card in it. i have the two ports running to a Cisco 3850-24XS switch. I create the BOND in the...

Hi I am unboxing 2x cartons of C4510RE chassis and find this booting up fault consistently appearing in both chassis.    Has anyone encountered this before ?   Please find attached logs. Thank you and Good Day!

jacobxu80 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 3750 Stacked and was working properly. Recently we had a power problem and power was lost to both switches simultaneously,when power was restored both switches lost their configuration, as if they are new or factory reset.I had to reconfigur...

Resolved! 10Gb Adapter

I would like to connect apple computers to Cisco Nexus 3172 10Gb Copper switches.  Does Cisco recommend any any special 10Gb adapter or any standard 10Gb adapter would work?   Thanks,    

abbasali5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! L2 vs L3 switching

Hello   Do I need a L-3 swich or L-2 for the following setup?     2 switches that are stacked, have multiple VLANs (combination of computers and trunked ESXi are connected to the switches), and one uplink port that's trunked (VLANs are trunked to thi...

asanew123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Please currently i'm looking for implementing a solution dual homing for the uplinks between the optical line networks (OLT) and two equipements Metro ethernet (ME).Between OLT and ME, it's a layer 2 so we use only Vlans to send the traffic of ...

Amouna by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone I have to remove the routing from our 3850 switch to the 2921 router, I want to remove the BGP and I wanted to know can you tell me what commands should I use to completely remove it from the switch to add it to the router, below is the c...

I have a 2811 router that clients are unable to access external websites.  This was previously working and I'm not sure what could have changed.  I'm able to ping all sites such as espn.com, etc. but I cannot get to them through web browser.  Even if...

Th3cart3r by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I noticed that the links that are connecting from switch to gigamon or wireshark became up and down, and it appeared to be amber.   I heard that it is because there is no any protocol going on from wireshark or gigamon.   Can you please explain...

ohforce55 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,   Can somebody let me know how to calculate througput on cisco 4331 ISR,   We are having currently running with 100 Mbps throughput and link speed is 70 Mbps.   Please let me know it enough for 100 Mbps or i need to upgrade to 300 Mbps

Dear colleagues! Could you share your ideas, about this issue of incompatibility between WS-C3750X-24S and GLC-FE-100LX. According to the compatibility matrix WS-C3750X-24S is compatible with GLC-FE-100LX, starting from 12.2(58)SE1 IOS release. But, ...