Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Здравствуйте уважаемые форумчане, нужна ваша помощь. Необходимо объединить 2 стека коммутаторов Cisco, расположенных на расстоянии более 10 метров друг от друга, в единый стек. Предполагается что все коммутаторы одной и той же модели. Официальных каб...

Hi All, We have a problem on our Network System. Our customer have 2 segment interface vlan with /23 segment, and all using Metro-E layer 2 : interface Vlan201 description Voice ip address 172.27.76.1 255.255.254.0 ip helper-address 169.7.76.71!int...

Hi guys: I am an automation engineer, and my control system is located on a network using AB Stratix switches (8300 and 8000), which I was told are running basiclly a Cisco system. I have a layer 3 switch (SW01) on top which is located in central off...

fan.yang by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I recently came across an issue that I was unable to find else in other forums. I am currently running 802.1x on 4507 (Version 03.03.02.SG & IOS cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.03.02.SG.151-1.SG2.bin). Anyways when i attempt to put the command "s...

I have 2 6500 at the core, that have only L3 links to the DC and the campus. I'd like to set VSS but I'm wondering if it's possible in such scenario. It uses OSPF for the routing. I'll have the unified configuration, the NSF ans SSO technologies, .. ...

We're trying to do some very basic QoS on our very basic network.  :-)  We have some stacked Catalyst 2960Xs, behind an ASA 5505.  We just want to prioritize (as much as possible, given the limited equipment) voice packets.  These would be from non-C...

cawst by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just yesterday my 5596UP was updated with 7.1(4)N1(1)  The update went well. However, since the update was completed and switch restart, I am attempting to configure port security with a static mac address. When I try the "sho mac add int eth 1/4", I...

bradyfurr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears I have delete my flash file from my cisco switch but i have taken backup but i donot know how to install once again Please suggest me

installed the switch few days ago in stand alone setup with 11 6880ia, switch reloaded few minutes ago, show ver Cisco IOS Software, c6848x Software (c6848x-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 15.2(2)SY2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc5) Technical Support: http://www....

mustafa83 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning, I have what should be a question with a simple answer but I'm not having much luck. I recently acquired a 'Cisco 819 Router' (According to the back of the device) and am tasked with putting a SIM card into it so that it can receive 3G ...