Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team, I have a Cisco 2811 device running with "c2800nm-advsecurityk9-mz.124-22.T2.bin" we have configured failover mechanism in to the same chassi.ip sla 1icmp-echo  <isp ip>  source-ip  <ip address>threshold 2500frequency 120timeout 3000ip sla sc...

Robo123 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a network where users are seing slow responce issues. I have stacks of 3750's connected to the 4500's using etherchannel. the logs show an issue with 3 of the vss ports.the logs belwo keep repeatingcould this cause a slow responce issue.versio...

mickyq by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With the following config on a Cisco 3845 router, I cannot seem to figure out why I cannot see the trunk details with show interface trunk command. Ping, traceroute, EIGRP, iBGP peering is operational but no trunk details on the router side.On Cisco ...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Lastly, this is probably really a stupid question. Recently, I figured out that ARP has four brothers. The one I discovered by playing with GNS3 was 'Gratuitous ARP'. I am not sure but this is how I understood the gratuitous arp. If I try to use a pu...

HiI came across a strange issue today where a couple of ibgp sessions were stsying up for 3 minutes then dropping.I had recently changed the lan mtu from 1500 to 9000 and all was ok until the bgp sessins had to re-establish, then when they did they f...

Estimados, quisiera que alguien me preste asesoramiento para comprar switches de 10 Gbps para interconectar servers. No se cual de las líneas Catalyst o Nexus es más apropiadaTRANSLATIONPurchase switches with 10 Gbps portsDear, I would like someone t...

fcaba by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, i have cisco WS-C6506-E chassi running with "s3223-ipbasek9-mz.122-33.SXJ10.bin" IOS .Below are the vulnerability hitting on the perticular IOS. Unsupported Cisco Operating SystemSSH Server CBC Mode Ciphers EnabledSSH Weak MAC Algorithms Ena...

Robo123 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Looking more detailed info (no aviabled detailed datasheet in cisco.com) about Nexus 93180LC-EX... 1) does it support NX-OS operating system ore only run in ACI mode? 2) does it support FEX? 3) does all 40G port are breakout capable, so in this p...

aukhadiev by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have some questions on implementing ACLs.(I've only really used them for restricting access to VTY and this has never come up) So the scenario is I've been asked to restrict access to some managment interfaces to only a few managment workstat...

Ryan17 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I recently reemplace a Supervisor card (2T) and I found that the Cisco IOS  on Active and Standby Supervisor does not match hence it affects redundancy. I´m not sure, how to copy IOS from Active supervisor to Stanby Supervisor... I´ll try to real...

SH REDUNDANCY.JPG