Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all. Not sure if this is possible but can you create redundancy in the same LAN environment? e.g. client has two core switch connected to each other via fibre in two separate rooms on same site. All switches are in same subnet. The servers are al...

Bab L by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am attempting to join a two separate networks together to allow my works VOIP system to travel along both networks, while keeping each network separate from each other. Network 1, static network, has the PBX on it that I need to allow acces...

I'm writting a script for my router to performe a series of functions.  Basically cutting and pasting from notepad with a series of commands to execute.  Does any one know how to make IOS pause for a set number of seconds before continuing.   For e...

ty.masse by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am having REP configuration seem to be not configured properly. below is the config summery.  I was running STP and removed to install REP. I am running IOS 15.0 on 3750 devices.  SW-1 configuration: Interface gi1/1/1 Switchport mode trunk Rep ...

Hey guys, I'm designing a new network for one of our customers and the customer requirements for fail over is a little more difficult than what I'm used to. In the picture shown, I'm feeding the site with two paths coming from different DC's which c...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have 2* 5672 each of them connected to 2* 2348 cisco the two 5672 form a vPC domain the devices connected to the FEx are configured as static port channel, the connected port on the fex devices configured as vPC While upgrading from 7.2 1 N1 t...

radwango1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Internet connections coming into a public network switch, with NOTHING but public IPs vlan'ed out to different tenants. Essentially this install is providing Internet access to different firewalled LANs, or tenants. I'm in a situation were I'm...

miked by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes