Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

All, I'm having an issue with eigrp across one of our remote sites and was hoping someone could help me figure out what I am doing wrong.  As you can see in the attached diagram, we have three separate buildings with access switches - Admin, Ops, an...

Dear Sir, We had purchased 20 nos of SG 300 10PP & 2 nos of SG 300 28PP Switch for field Site Location for connecting POE Camera. We had purchased 1 no. of SG 300 28 SFP for connecting all POE switch to Control room via SFP port. We had purchased 1 ...

viral.p by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What would be the best and easiest way to get a GRE tunnel up behind a network using DHCP and Firewall

johnhesd6 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guy's, So I am trying to understand native Vlans in a particular environment. So lets assume my core and switch have trunks with native vlan 111 and allowed vlan 10,20,30) Now for some weird client request I was asked to create trunks on my swit...

milibor74 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need a recommendation for a new router for a small library.We have four wired staff pc's, six wired public pc's, wireless access for the general public, three network printers, and a basic NAS (we only use it for file storage).We don't have any ser...

I would like to configure a Cisco [Cat 2960] switch for 802.1x wired authentication. I am able to assign a specific VLAN if the laptop passes or fails authentication with the use of Cisco ACS. If passed the port is assign to an internal VLAN - If fai...

Can I cluster two firewalls of Different Types like for example a Cisco ASA 5512-x and Cisco Firepower 4110 to achieve Higher Availability ? I am in a Situation where on site I have a Cisco ASA 5512-x already deployed and they want Higher availabili...

Resolved! Luis Apodaca

hi guys i am a rookie in CCNA and still learning i just have one question before do a maze with my Switch Catalyst 3750, can i do more than one ip route for a same vlan, and i meant the whole network, something like this; # ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 1...

I have two routers My old Cisco 1841 that can do around 95Mb/s down. Now we got new Cisco 2911. This router can do only around 245Mb/s down.  Is that normal? I expected much higher difference. 2911 is newer and higher series. Config: Plain config wi...