Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi There: i have a simple setup. 1 x N9372TX-E, the 48 x 1/10G Base-T will connect to servers, and 6 x QSFP ports will be used for uplink to upper layer network equipment. all the 48 x 1/10G base-T port will have QOS marking policy, and on uplink por...

Resolved! vlan spanning

Hello, One of the vlans - vlan 51 needs to be spanned. SVI for vlan 51 is configured on the layer 3 switch whereas the users in this vlan are on another layer 2 switch. which will be a good place to span traffic for this vlan & what configuration ca...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I am testing throughput from my machine locally to a server using tamosoft throughput test. The server is a windows VM running on ESXI that is plugged directly into our 3750x. When I connect my laptop directly to the 3750x as well I get ~900M...

Hello cisco experts!I have a problem with my scenario in distributing 100mb internet bandwidth with class and policy maps in Cisco Router 1841 which I inherited from an old friend. Its FastEthernet0/0 is connected to an ISP router for internet connec...

hello by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I did connect a stack of 2960X to a RPS2300. The stack is powered by the RPS when I remove the main power but I have to manually place the RPS ports in  standby mode in order to switch back to the main power. I thought the switch back to the mai...

jchaumont by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If two ASA5508-X are operating in Active-Standby HA mode and the internal interfaces are connected to two separate layer 3 distribution switches, what mechanism should run on the distrubtion switches to route traffic. Note, the two distribution layer...

Docklands by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys I'm looking for some ASA advice I just started working at a new company and >< they are using an ASA 5512x to route between subnets...or so they thought. As you suspected its not really setup to do that and I know ASAs aren't really meant fo...

I'm trying to deploy a simple traffic prioritization on a ME3400G-2CS running metroipaccessk9-mz.122-55.SE11 and I'm not sure whether I'm being successful or not.  Under interface Gi0/3 I have "service-policy output out-policy-dtv", where class-map m...

we have wan link with verizon, they always mention lambda and ring, our wan link has flapped twice this week, is this related to lambda, can any telco expert illustrate the relationship between lambda and flapping or what's the use of lambda? thanks

Mary by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes