Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a way to allow 1 vlan to get addresses from a superscope with multiple scopes in it? Vlan 101 - default gateway is 10.0.101.1 I want to have a DHCP superscope with 10.0.101.2-250 and 10.0.105.2 - 250.  I can create the superscope no proble...

Hello, I had a Cisco 2960 (WS-C2960CG-8TC-L, 12.2(55)EX2 ) with no default-gateway configured. Understandably I could not ping out. The strange thing was that I could ping in from other switches and routers on the network. I put that down to possibly...

I have 2x 1941's in my home lab with one client on each router. no net connection. I can ping from 1.10 to 2.10 but not the other way around. Any ideas? this is driving me nuts. I can ping all the way to gi0/1 through both s0/1's R1 has a W10 client ...

hi everyone..... please i need a help to secure my switch, how i can deny connect any access point ( any vendor ) to cisco switch 2960. i want just use all port for pc or printer, not allowed to connect any things else. if any one try to connect...

saif10001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Aloha!  I have a Cisco IE 1000 (industrial grade switch) and would like to set the default "Admin" account password but it says I can't do it because I didn't enter a username, and that's because it is grayed out, so you can't enter a UserName.

Hi Guys, Anyone experience before connecting both the Cisco 3750x and Cisco 3850 via SFP module? I assume it shld be plug and play without any futher configuration on the interface, in fact the interface is performed no shut already but show down st...

wayne loh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I have a question and I was unable to find an answer using google-fu, so I need a Cisco Master who might help me answer it. I need one more 10G interface on my ASR-1001X router, and I know there is a SPA module for it (SPA-1X10GE-L-V2), ...

Mr Noone by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have downloaded the encrypt image for a 6807. Loaded it on the switch and rebooted image.. getting error loading image. Digital sig err.. Is there different way to install this image?