Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Basic QoS for RTP

Hi guys, our issue probably is very simple, we use sdi over fiber units (actually they come with ethernet channel and we use it), so we use ethernet channel for RTP video streaming, from fiber receiver it goes to our lan network, we would like to set...

John Zack by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I need to migrate a 6500 to 6800 and there are number of things I am unsure about. Is there a process one should follow? Is it as simple as saving config and restoring it to 6800? how do i find out if it is wism 1 or 2? many thanks

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, How do I add Web filter as an menu option in web gui on my RV325 router? I use version: Cisco RV325 Gigabit Dual WAN VPN Router Firmware Version:v1.3.2.02 (2016-09-23, 15:17:06)

Hello,I have 4x Ruckus R500 APs with a 1200 Zone Director on version 9.13.3.0 build 22. The APs are connected to a Cisco WS-C2960X-48LPS-L POE switch on version 15.2(2)E6.The issue is that the 4 ports that these APs are connected to randomly go down ...

Password recovery I was able to change the password by going to boot (switch) --> admin-password password but cant load the IOS.Img . it show m9100-s2ek9-mz-.3.2.lc.bin-- but Iam getting error.. " no file or directory is found?. Do I need to downlo...

moe891081 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My public addresses stay in incomplete arp status whilst the private ones that are NATed are ok on the same 3850S L3 Switch. Hence, most devices that are supposed to run on the public IP range do not get IP. Could I be under some form of DOS?

sulerazak by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, regarding 802.1x switchport based authentication using client GPO generated certificates. When this is implemented, do most companies use: - a 'computer' certificate for authentication. - both the above computer certificate and also a 'user' c...

Resolved! SF300-24PP

Hello, I would like to know how to disable or reduce fans noise on SF300-24p (We don't use POE). Thank you

m.skhairi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISP Configuration

Hello I am setting up a network for a client with a small time ISP. The only information provided by this ISP is the public IP address (XXX.XX.XXX.251) /24 Subnet and a default gateway (XXX.XX.XXX.1) I have a Cisco ISR 4331 that I need to configure f...

adamb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

following oprtions can be used for security purposes.if there any more options other than those 3  1.stub routing 2.passive interface 3.eigrp authentication 4.route filtering ( ip prefix list , route map , access list )

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, my supervisor has asked me to disable CDP on all switch ports that have wifi access points attached. I guess this to prevent any wifi clients potentially reporting themselves as 'neighbors'. Would there be any other reasons for doing this ? T...

Dears, I have 2 questions. if any interface on N7k version 7.X who is broadcasting a heavy traffic which show command  should be executed to see from where the traffic is arriving. I have nexus N7k with all F3 cards do it is necessary to have a M c...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card