Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

How can i check mac aging timer of a switch 2960 in Cisco Packet Tracer??It is not supporting the command "Show Mac-address-table aging time"when i doing "show spanning tree" it is saying "Aging timer =20 sec".is it mac-aging timer and if it is then ...

Sharanjeet_Kumar_0-1686727441780.png

A report on some of the ACI leaf switches (Nexus models) in our environment indicates SSD life is past 90%. Cisco docs indicate the drives will stop working at 100%. Is their a process for replacing these SSD drives?

Hi!Recently an incident occurred in ws-c3850-24s x 2 units (stack, version 16.6.6) andws-c3850-24t x 2 units (stack, version 16.6.6).After checking the log, it seems that the following logs was displayed for both ws-c3850-24s and ws-c3850-24t.I am un...

yali by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, checking the IOS for the device 4503-E with supervisor 8E, has these versions:What does the letters that are next to the versions like: XO, ED, MD mean?What will be the recommended IOS and what is stable for the 4503-E with supervisor 8E devic...

yurden_0-1686625246729.png

Cisco website says that I have a few options for IOS upgrade.  See screenshot.  Does this mean that IOS 12 and IOS 15 are both valid options for upgrade?   Here is my current IOS  switch#sh versionCisco IOS Software, C3560 Software (C3560-IPSERVICESK...

davinci by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,First time poster here. We are trying a slow migration of Cisco & Ubiquiti devices, but we are having some Wi-Fi connection issues.So, the problem:We plugged in two of our AP's DIRECTLY into the Dream Machine and created the Networks. ...

edpmrc23 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a switch where i see the Hardware Enqueue-TH2 counters increasing. Does this mean I am dropping packets or are they just being put in a specific queue? #$show platform hardware fed switch active qos queue stats interface gi 1/0/1 ---------...

Hi all,hope you can help me.Have several Cisco 9300 switches configured with MKA. Everything was working correctly but some switches in the network had a power failure and restarted. All came back, but then I was having issues with OSPF disconnecting...