Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Cisco 1921 (main router) setup for Internet access and tied into a switch for the LAN. I have a router (Buffalo) configured basically as a remote access point, hard wired to the switch, with an IP & subnet mask on the LAN, but with no gatewa...

Dear Support, i have WS-3750e-24p-l lan base switch, i want to upgrade to ip base. is there a license i can buy and upload or i have to buy new switch with ip base licesne? Mulham

Hi all, I have a problem with extended ACL permitting telneting from any host to only one router interface. After couple of hours of going mental, I found this in Cisco documentation: By design, access-class only matches the source IP address of the ...

I have two vlans  in L3 (3560)and this is trunked to l2 (2950) switch ..  Both switch have native VLAN1  but there is around 20 host on L2 switch in that VLAN .     Now my host from L3 cannot ping the native vlans  host of L2 switch ..  Things i trie...

jordan-jj by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We encounter some issues for setting up a NTP high availability architecture. We have 2 GPS appliance which provide stratum 2 NTP services and a 3750x which redistribute NTP to all Vlans (approx. 100). The issue is when the 3750x reboot it broa...

I have done a quick reading of the newer 3850 since I think we will start moving towards them (currently use the 3750x/e mainly everywhere. From what I gather from model comparisons the   "U" supports the 60watt per port power, the  "X" means 100,1,...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to create a simple manual EEM script so when you login to a switch and run "event manager run tshoot" it will run the follow EEM script and show the interfaces in an error disabled script.  The switch takes the configuration, but when I r...

All,What do the buffers RxQFB, RxQ0, RxQ1, RxQ15 etc.. mean in the "sh buffers" output ?Interface buffer pools:RxQFB buffers, 2040 bytes (total 904, permanent 904):     895 in free list (0 min, 904 max allowed)     18497860 hits, 0 missesRxQ0 buffers...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes