Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts,    I am new to the QoS and learning it. Though have a requirement and looking for help if it can be solved by applying QoS policies. Here is the Scenario- We have a L2 Metro Eth link(1 Gig bandwidth) between our DR site and DC. It is ...

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi , A major Upgrate have to be done on our LAN and we wanted to have some information. We have many cisco switches with deferent IOS version: WS-C2960S-24PS-L  --> 12.2(58)SE2 upgrate version 15.0.2.SE10 WS-C2960X-24PS-L  --> 15.0(2a)EX5 upgrate ver...

dsit by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I made a table for OSI model and TCP/IP model and diffrent protocols. If you have any additions, comments feel free to reply. There are a lot of protocols out there and these are only few and I want to separate each protocol to its correct layers....

rivanfrank by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISR 2921

Can the ISR 2921 router onboard WAN ports and SFP be used to terminate a VLAN trunk using encapsulation dot1q

Docklands by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, i have cisco 3560g-24ts-s switch. when i attached console cable the switch shows this type of language. ...

Hi guys. I didn't work with ospf (only eigrp) at all so I apologies for this question in advance :) .  Here is output : sho ip ospf database Summary Net Link States (Area 0) Link ID          ADV Router       Age Seq# Checksum10.132.5.0    2.2.2.4  ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card