Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two routers in a VRRP config going to the internet.  Trying to do all L3 services in a switch stack (Cisco 3750G x2).  Issue is getting two ports in the stack on the same subnet so I can route to the virtual IP for the router pair in VRRP.  Ev...

Normally when you wanted to see which Nexus was primary, you could just run the show vpc role command and the output would clearly state vPC role is primary or vPC role secondary - simple. Now the output states primary, operational secondary. My que...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, i have a problem with my vlans configuration. yesterday, i added a new subinterface in my server firewall in order to put there a new server. this new vlan has the same configuration as other ones associeted to old subinterfaces. But a stran...

All, I can't seem to shift this from my Catalyst switch: Sep 20 10:50:38.918 BST: %SYS-1-CPURISINGTHRESHOLD: Threshold: Total CPU Utilization(Total/Intr): 94%/0%, Top 3 processes(Pid/Util):  391/68%, 5/9%, 166/1%Sep 20 10:51:43.889 BST: %SYS-1-CPUFAL...

drbabbers by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up a vlan on my network and cannot route trafic from the new vlan108 to vlan1 my laptop is connected to port gi1/0/18 (the vlan 108 access port and i cannot ping 10.2.244.246 the vlan1 interface ip) ip routing is on (pic 1) the interfaces...

afoxworth by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i want to know if its possible have to lan on this switch... (3com 4210).... i tried have to vlan, and put them different ip... but when i try, i get... interface vlan 2 Vlan-interface must be the same as Management-vlan. So.... There is any c...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card