Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

please can someone help me about the technical specification below: - the max MAC adress table - max IPV4 route - max IPV6 route - max IPV4 multicast routes - max IPV6 multicast routes - queue /port 

Hi, we have more than 150 workstation in our network and many servers and more than 15 vlans, when i ping any vlan id , my ping time is not stable and changing with different numbers, anyone tell me the cause and the best solution for that? thanks in...

Our network architect came up with this reply when i suggested to split the /20 shared vlan into smller subnets /23 each  Segmentation: Current client Vlan is /20 (up to 4000 clients). Anyhow, DHCP range is much smaller and with today's switches, cli...

please can someone help me about the technical specification below: - the max MAC adress table - max IPV4 route - max IPV6 route - max IPV4 multicast routes - max IPV6 multicast routes - queue /port 

If a router supports wide metric, does it necessarily use wide metric if the EIGRP process is in named mode? R1#show eigrp protocols EIGRP-IPv4 VR(init-eigrp) Address-Family Protocol for AS(100) Metric weight K1=1, K2=0, K3=1, K4=0, K5=0 K6=0 Metri...

I have a 2 x 6880x with only the built in 16 ports on the chassis. If I create the VSL link between these using 2 ports from each chassis, does this render the other ports to a disabled state that cannot be used? Or does this info refer only to ports...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Due to maintenance work in the data center, I need to shut down two cisco WS-C6506-E. Both of them have FWSM modules installed and one of them also has a NAM module. Which is the best/safest way to shut them down? I was thinking in doing like th...

the cpu health check results,  specific processors occupy the cpu. and I want to know the role of the following processes (fed,fed-ots-main,cli_agent,iosd,iosd.fastpath) ●CPU State C3650#sh processes cpu sorted detailed Core 0: CPU utilization for ...

I am having Duplex Mismatch issue between two cisco switches. Both switches are connected through SDH. On one Site Switch Uplink Port is RJ-45 and and on one side it is Downlink Port of Switch configured as trunk. What could be the issue? Is there a...