Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Please tell me config of QoS(Shaping) on Catalyst3850. Sample config is correct??? I'm sorry, my English is not good. [Requirement]   HW:Catalyst3850, IOS:03.06.04.E   Set QoS(shaping) to a specific traffic. [Sample config] Switch(config)# acce...

YosukeOda by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have received an email from my client to deploy HSRP+. I searched it but could not find any information about it. Kindly help me to find it. BR Abdul Karim

Hi everyone, i have cisco 2821 router. i am facing booting problem. anybody suggest me what is the problem. thanks in advance...... System Bootstrap, Version 12.4(13r)T, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyri...

So i have two cisco switch that needs to be connected via etherchannel Fastethernet 0/0 and 0/1 are to be used to form  etherchannel on both switches. The etherchannel will be a trunk and carry vlan 90,91,92. Question: Do i have to configure each sw...

CiscoBro by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I met an issue regarding VSS established on Catalyst 6880-X-LE, please give me any suggestions or comments you have. I appreciate that.  Here is my scenario and configuration as below: 2*Catalyst 6880 are running IOS (c6880x-adventerprisek...

Morning folks, Had an interesting question put to us which I've not come across before.  Assuming I have a two channel Etherchannel consisting of multimode OM3 fibre,  One pair being 100 meters and the other being 300 meters would this cause any issu...

Jim R by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes