Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm trying add a static multicast binding to an interface on a 9300 series switch.ie, I need to force some multicast groups out an interface which does not have IGMP group requests comming in via it.  The catalyst guide below says to use the "Devi...

GrimSay by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been tasked with creating a 9200L stack at a remote site. The existing switch is a 9200L-24P-4G. The only switch i have on hand to ship to Houston is a 9200L-24P-4X. I am assuming this will be fine as i have not seen any documentation to tell ...

So in my building I have a switch closet on each floor with a stack of 3750's. Each floor switch stack has a single fiber link to the core switch (3750) in the server room. Both switches are L3 and I've configured the link between as a dot1q trunk. I...

Was thinking of migrating an existing small network to Cisco equipment, as the owner wants to move to a more upmarket, higher-reliability infrastructure. Main issue I see is that most if not all of the Cisco routers depend on a Java web-applet for co...

ianwrudge by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Gurus,           I have stack switches that all 3 switches are WS-C3850-48F-E. The stack is L2 with IOS version 16.12.x. I'm trying to add a 4th one to the stack, but the 4th one PID is WS-C3850-48F-S. I found the datasheet of the difference: http...

we are receiving error message in Nexus switch%VPC-2-PEER_KEEP_ALIVE_RECV_FAIL: In domain 1, VPC peer keep-alive receive has failed.the vpc peer keep-alive link is a port channel. previously we have shutdown one port in port channel and the we did no...