Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

What is the Cisco recommended way of using Autoconf for Cisco ATAs (187,188,190)? 1) It seems that there are no unique OUIs for older ATA models. (Cisco ATA OUIs seem to be shared with Cisco Phones) It seems that "OUI 34DBFD is only used for ATA 190"...

I have a yealink t46g phone (or some similar model) connected to a 3560X48PS.  That is then connected via a port-channel to a 385024te.  I can take a capture at the back of the phone.  This gives me what the phone believes it is receiving and sending...

I have 2 core routers, 2 data centers and each has an ISP. R1 is a VSS pair of 6807s in our main data center and is advertising a static default route for our primary Internet connection.  This route is advertised via EIGRP to the rest of the network...

Hi, I am looking for some design help. We currently have dual routers ISP1 and ISP2 and plan to connect them to a single layer 3 core switch. I am trying to decide what way to go with the design. Do I use an IGP from the core to the CE routers and re...

JJay by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can not output errors in the output of command "Show int e139/1/27" but I can see output errors in the output of command "Show int e139/1/27  counters detailed"  Why it is ? What it mean ? someone please could help.  SCH127# sh int Ethernet139/1/...

Hey there, im using a cisco Catalyst 2960X switch 24 ports, and i need to block facebook, youtube, twitter, instagram and other urls using that switch. I tried to configure a class-map but when i type "match protocol http url "*youtube.com", it gives...

tinovaera by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question with regards to tagging of VLAN 1. I have a switch configuration which unfortunately has to use VLAN1. It is one of two VLANs that must be trunked to a router. The Switch is a C3750X and the router is a 2951. There is another 2951 r...

Good morning; there has been a problem with some etherchannel defined in a Catalyst 3850 Switch STACK.At one point, defined interfaces belonging to EtherChannels and who have been working a long time without problems, change their status from "P" to ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card