Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI'm trying to get logging of ip source guard drops working on a Cisco 6807 ios s2t54-ipservicesk9-mz.SPA.152-1.SY1a.bin. Source guard is working perfectly but I can't get any traps/logs when there is a source guard drop (all snmp traps are enabl...

Hey Nexus guys!! I've been assigned a Virtual Device Context (VDC) with Admin privileges to be used for continuing research and development. Can I upgrade my Nexus 7000 series VDC NX-OS without affecting other VDCs on this box? Thank you Frank

fsebera by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to figure out how many flows per second my 3945E router is reporting back to my Prime Infrastruture Appliance. I ran this: Router01#show flow exporter Prime_Infrastructure statFlow Exporter Prime_Infrastructure: Packet send stati...

Pete89 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have two 6500 core switches(A,B)with VSS ,SW-A is backup state, SW-B is in main state SW-A: has firewall service module +ethernet modules SW-B:ethernet modules this vss switch connected to our servers and then our firewall then to the interne...

Mahmoud by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, In OSPF  between two Routers  Point to Point connection one is masters and other is slave. Need to confirm for MAster slave election does it decide by highest Router ID or which ever comes online first becomes the master? Regards MAhesh

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have a requirement where we'd like to have a pool of bandwidth that can be dynamically shared between two sub-interfaces on a router.  For example, if we have a customer with two WAN links that aggregate back to the same router (on our side...

Hi, I need the veracious information and the source about IP SLA support. Which licenses support IP-SLA requester on Cat3650/3850(IOS-XE) ? I confirmed that IP BASE 3850 can initiate IP SLA. But is it supported from IP-Services license as with 3750X ...

Hi, I'm pretty confused since I have read a lot of contradictory manuals.. we would like to buy a basic switch, which should support IP SLA so we can configure this: http://www.firewall.cx/cisco-technical-knowledgebase/cisco-routers/813-cisco-router-...

Rene S. by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MTU 9000

Hi. We have 4 switches in a stack and some interfaces MTU is 9000. The switch global command is not configured for 9000 MTU neither are the interfaces (which I think you can;t anyway) So why do some interfaces show MTU 9000? Switches are 3750. Th...

Bab L by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

omghee I'm not quite sure why I can't figure out the difference and if there is a difference besides the obvious trunk vs sub interface.  I have limited experience and am trying to get my head around the EVC.  Been around for quite some time apparent...

taburley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes