Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

a customer has 50 servers and wants to connect them to the network through 10G Copper . i found that it can be done through CAT6A cable and connect the servers to a nexus 3172 switch but the Problem is how can i connect the 40G uplinks of the nexus t...

Hello All, we have two offices. one is main office and other is branch office. And  We have two point to point links i.e A and B from main office to branch office. when i am connecting A P2P link on live setup at branch office, its working fine all ...

Hi all, I've got a pair of Nexus 7010's running vPC. I am having a Multicast issue with a cluster of Linux servers that need to talk Multicast for cluster/high-availability operation. All the servers need to talk to a single multicast address and I a...

dtran by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI have 3 references of switches, 3750x, nexus 5508 and 6506 all with redundant power supply, to migrate a 6506 with put interruption the are a documented procedure. https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/18951/how-upgrade-or-migrate-voltage-...

juankcs85 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,This command below passive-interface command give additional information to RIP, that it can't send updates via this particular interface ---As per my understanding is this if we have 2 routers that are directly connected with each other and w...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if anybody have any scripts that could be useful to do either do maintenance or day to day/general tasks on switches .Thank youVic

Briefly, we have several external CCTV cameras connected to a specific vlan across our campus network. These ports are setup for dot1x, and we push a dACL down to the port based on MAC addresses (certificates cannot be loaded on these cameras). A mem...

ziutek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HellI have the following topology.    9372                      9372     |                                |   NK71=========NK72     |e1/10                     | e1/10     |                               |     |                               |      |e...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card