Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Is IP SLA supported on the Nexus 6001?I did not see any features to turn on that would enable IP SLA.   BIOS:      version 1.5.0  loader:    version N/A  kickstart: version 7.0(2)N1(1)  system:    version 7.0(2)N1(1)  Power Sequencer Firmware: ...

dan_brito by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am more into voice but I now I have a routing setup in staging. I am trying to replicate customer environment in my lab so that I can configure cisco voice applications on UCS box. I have a layer 3 switch and a router.I am using router to re...

uday kiran by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer wants L2 Firewalling solution between internal VLANS.  I need to confirm if we can deploy L2 FW between Cisco Nexus 5000 and 2000 switches that are interconnected using FEX technology. The customer is running leaf-spine topology as below:  N...

I am in a position where our Network Engineer is gone and I need to activate a port and add it to the correct VLAN. I do not have any Cisco experience so I have no clue on how to do this. I am using a Catalyst 3850-48F. Any help would be greatly appr...

jfree9801 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,  I need to assign a call forward to a button or a short cut.  I'd like to use a button which is pre-programmed with e.g. the users mobile number, so only need to press this button and everything get forwarded automatically to the mobile wi...

Hi AllI wonder if you can help me with an HSRP issue.   We are trunking VLANs between two data centers (round trip time between data centres is only 6 milliseconds).  There are around 30 VLANs being trunked.  The HSRP group is made up of four switche...

psmith621 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

agaraju Sep 16, 2015 5:04 AMHi There, I have been assigned to configure QoS on 3750. Network Structure:1) All access layer 2960 switches are terminated on 37502) End users are connected to 2960 as you now it access layer switch.3) I have SiteA,B,C,D...

Route-map config route-map corporate permit 10 match ip address 101 set ip next-hop x.x.x.x  Interface configinterface GigabitEthernet0/15 description xyz switchport mode access router(config-if) ip ? " cannot find policy route-map on interface"sh s...

imos19861 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two N5596T switches, which are using NX-OS 5.2(1)N1(4) now. This version is reported having some security vulnerabilities about SSH.  So, we plan to upgrade OS to version 7.0(6)N1(1).  According to the software release note, software versio...

mengyan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes