Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have 2 sites, SIte A and site B. The sites have 2 links between them. Site --------------------LINK1------------------Site  A   --------------------LINK2------------------ B I am running eigrp over both links and Link2 is preferred by modifying t...

Pretty straight forward question....L3 device with equal cost paths to destination.  Both next hops are equal distance in terms of AD and metric (think shared segment with 3 devices).  Traceroute will show both next hops when in the reply.  Now, how ...

tsmarcyes by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to configure and sshkey for one user, i tried with almst everything, with/without space ... and the result is all the time the same error!Here you have one example, that i'm trying to doDC-SWIP001(config)# username backups sshkey AAB3Nz...

Hello,on a 4500E with SUP7L-E we would like to upgrade the current license. It isn't really clear what does the following output means: Switch#sh license summaryIndex 0   Feature: entservices          Period left: 8 weeks 4 days          License Type...

Hello all, We have installed a B22-HP Fabric Extender to the Nexus 9372 via SFP+ (SFP-10G-SR) fiber modules in place of the FET (FET-10G) fiber connectors because of a distance issue. I would like to verify if that is a viable and supported solution ...

HI All, I was configuring a Cisco 2811 using CCP. Everything worked fine untill one day I clicked on NO when warned about the certificate being invalid/self-signed. Since then I have not been able to even discover the device. It gives me a error that...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card