Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have c7600 running IOS 12.2.33I am looking for the way how to identify MDI/MDIX status on C7600. It is not abavilable to use "show controller GigabiEthernet" and "command in this IOS release. plz let me know how to see the MDI/MDIX status on C7600...

Hi,we have 4507 chassis with dual Sup 7L-E with Permanent IP base Lic , for some feature requirement i have installed evaluation of Entservices.while upgrading from Ipbase to Eval of Entservices i had to reboot to take effect.so currently its running...

I am using a 3750 with a router provided from Time Warner. I am unable to access the internet from any devices and I believe it is from the IP address changing on the router. How can I configure the switch to maintain the connectivity?

Hello,We just purchased a second Cisco 300 series switch to be used a backup switch to the primary one. The primary switch has all our IP phones connected to it.I was wondering is there a way/setup/design that will allow us to have it so that if the ...

kiyo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a Nexus 3548 with LAN BASE license; would like to PAT to an IP in pool or to interface. I am pretty new to NX-OS; and older versions only supported 1:1 NAT. So, my queries are:1> Does it support PAT? 2> Is the PAT configuration similar t...

hi, I am using an application which uses "net view" command to discover all computers in the network.net view is a windows command and it does use (as to per my knowledge) netbios-dmg (port 138) the thing is that, all the computers which is in the sa...

Resolved! Cisco Phone

Hi, This is regarding to Vioce VLAN Mac address detection,In my organization we are using cisco 3560 46 port access switch and each port is connected with cisco ip telephone and some pc are connected with cisco ip telephone for Data usage. In every s...

The newly configured, WDS on WS2012R2. In a VLAN it works correctly, but in other VLAN PXE does not workAfter reading the documentation, I realized that you need to add the switch core (6509)int vl 111  ip helper-address "PXEServer"  ip directed-broa...

Good afternoon. I had a problem with VSS , causing the complete collapse of CORE, please help. CORE-HCUA#show versionCisco IOS Software, s2t54 Software (s2t54-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 15.1(2)SY, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc4)Technical Support: http://www....