Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Setup:2x Nexus 5672UPNX-OS version 7.0 vPC seems to be operational (via 2x 40gb link).However the VRRP links I have created show as master on both sides (with the accompanying error message in the logs).I must be forgetting something. interface Vlan1...

After installing the card WS-X6704-10GE in the switch WS-C6509 , it periodically restarts after a few minutes with error logc6509#Sep 17 08:03:40.869 MSK: %PM_SCP-SP-1-LCP_FW_ERR: System resetting module 7 to recover from error: Linecard received sys...

we have two switches stacked together, tommorrow afternoon we will have no elecricity for 3 days, our UPS can't last that long.so I try to shutdown the switches today, any thing need to take note, after three days, I just press reboot button, and doe...

Mary by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i've got a 3560X switch and 'weirded' out by this output.i don't see this on older switches like 3560/3750 etc.what does seq_no:0 mean? #sh mac add int g0/24          Mac Address Table-------------------------------------------Vlan    Mac Address ...

Hi AllI have noticed that a number of the interfaces on a Cisco 6509 switch are reporting output drops. The links to connect to Cisco 3524 on the other floods. The interface config is:6509-OA#sh run int gi 7/46interface GigabitEthernet7/46 descriptio...

Resolved! OSPF neighbors

Folks - quick question...scenario: L3 switchesSw1----Sw2---Sw3---Sw4All interfaces are on a /29OSPF running..Should sw1 establish a neighborship (if not an adjacency) with sw4?My thought is yes...Thanks

visitor68 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know this is a simple question but for some reason I cannot get it to work. We have 2 ISP connections to our 6506 that we are using as a router. We also have a fwsm installed. ISP A has given us a public ip range of 10.10.10.0/23 and the second has...

I have a 3560c. The ports are configured for vlan A. There is DHCP snooping enabled on the switch. I consoled into the switch. From the switch I can ping the router, Internet, DHCP servers and the DNS servers. When I connected my laptop to the switch...

I am getting high CPU on nexsus 7010 due to snmpd process , Can you please provide the details instruction to trouble shoot the issue . Below are logs for same . 100                            *                                90                      ...

We have upgraded the secondary core NX-OS (7010) last time through ISSU following phased approach 6.1(2)  >  6.2(2a)  >  6.2(8a)  >  6.2(12) ,it went non- disruptive .but just wanted to confirm one thing as we have direct fex's attached to the parent...

I have a C3560E switch that is giving me some POE issues. It is providing power to a handful of Cisco phones and an access point.  If I unplug a phone and plug it back in it does not receive power.  New devices also do not receive power.  Another str...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card