Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone,i am running core switch with IOS as seen below in the show version command, Just wanted to know which IOS i need to upgrade to so that i can perform MAC address filtering on my core switch. Please suggest some IOS images with versions...

M Talha by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Allwe need to reset the password for a remote cisco router, no support available on the site.the SNMP read and read-write is still there on the device, is it possible to reset the password with SNMP RW stringappreciate some quick feedbackthanks...

Resolved! SG500X

Can i user all the uplink and the stacking ports when i convert the switch from stacking mode to standalone switch ? , that mean i will have 4 SFP+ ports all of them working as uplink

We are moving a switch that is mounted flat/horizontally.  The space we are moving to limits our space.  Can you mount the SG200-26P vertically? Reason why is we are looking at a vertical 4U rack (RK419WALVO) made by Startech.

Hello. I hope one of you can assist me with this issue.I've connected an old Cisco 1812 series router to my SOHO wireless accespoint, which functions as a DHCP server as well.The 1812 Router has two FE interfaces and 8 switchport interfaces.The FE0 i...

Hello, I have just bought a CISCO SG-300 52 Switch and a CISCO 2811 Router. I am trying to configure SG-300 on Layer 3 mode which is done and InterVlan routing works well. However, my hosts can not communicate with router, although I can ping router'...

Hello to EveryoneI am currently practicing Hot Standby Router Protocol(HSRP) in packet tracer (I uploaded packet tracer file here)to provide redundancy in network. I configured network routers ,host and server with ip addresses ,hsrp and routing prot...

I am curious what the best way would be to redistribute routes using ospf. The company I currently work for has 10 sites connnected via ipsec vpn tunnels. A vpn tunnel from each site to each site. I would like to redistribute the routes from all site...