Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am curious what the best way would be to redistribute routes using ospf. The company I currently work for has 10 sites connnected via ipsec vpn tunnels. A vpn tunnel from each site to each site. I would like to redistribute the routes from all site...

Hi all,We currently have an MPLS with BGP for interoffice connectivity. I want to have the ability to have one of the branch offices failover to a VPN to the main office through another internet link if the MPLS goes down (which it does often). Whats...

dmurray14 by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  I have the following setup at one of my sites, 2 core 3560 switches with IPBase, they are running HSRP for failover. I will be connecting a router into the switches and run EIGRP just so that the router has visibility of the internal networks and...

Hello,i have a 1 MB link on a router which is divided as follows 256kbps for 4 voice calls, 500kbps for 1 video call, 256kbps for Data, from which i have to achieve the below.Incase data is not transmitting or not available for any instance 5th  voic...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, When converging from VSS Active switch to Standby switch, it took around 30+ seconds to access the internal routes 10.X.X.X/24 via BGP. We are using OSPF for IGP MPLS backbone and BGP. My setup: PPEx Route-Reflector1||MPLS PPE1 <----> CE1 VSS Act...

hi  if I am connected to LAN with IP 10.x.x.x.xI have a switch configure with management IP 126.x.x.x.  will I need to VPN in on to the 126 network in order to connect to the switch via ssh ? thanks ! 

have a customer that has a new WS-C2960CX-8PC-L switch and is having issues assigning IP addresses to interfaces.The documentation indicates that we should be able to do the following:conf tinterf gi 0/1no switchportip address 10.10.10.10 255.255.255...

Is there a product out there that Helpdesk can use to reset a port security issue.Typically a call is placed to the helpdesk who in turn hand it off to the engineers. This happens numerous times per day...is there a GUI or simple manaagment system th...

johnny_5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes