Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello there. I have a question. I think i need to test this but unfortunately, I don't have any real gear. : ( SW1[fa0/1]--------[fa0/1]SW2 sw1int f0/1swi mode accswi acc vlan 100 sw2int f0/1swi tr en dotswi mode trunk  In this case, can i face any l...

CATYO by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there. I have a question. I need more ports so bought a new switche. There are two switches. and I can't change config of SW1. SW1 [fa0/24]------[fa0/24] SW2(New added switch)  SW1's configuration is bloew.int fa0/24swit mode accswi acc vlan 101sw...

CATYO by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I find the following configuration in one of our switchports; interface GigabitEthernet4/36 description SGTWAS01 switchport switchport access vlan 280 switchport private-vlan host-association 100 101 switchport mode access no ip address Ca...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

currently have a Dlink layer 3 switch and cisco router 1941 series both layer 3 and router will configure the same vlan id and vlan ip addressthe logs in cisco router : %IP-4-DUPADDR: Duplicate address 192.168.3.1 on Vlan65, sourced by c8be.19a4.1c0c...

Hi, is it possible to get the running config of a Cisco 6509 running Catos from the MSFC? i cant get into the switch side due to now knowing passwords but i can get onto the MSFC thanks

p.allison by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone else having issues with Threshold Violations (%SFF8472-5-Threshold Violation) err-disabling uplink ports on 3560X or 3750V2 Switches?  The Error Message Decorder suggests a damaged fiber optic cable or DOM transceiver but when I move the very ...

hi all ,in datasheet of nexus 5k, below is written Four port QSFP Ethernet module that provides 4 40 Gigabit Ethernet ports using QSFP interface. Each QSFP 40GE port can only work in 4x10G mode and supports DCB and FCoE. does it mean we cant use 40G ...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a curious problem with a fibre uplink between an access layer 4503E (S8) and a distribution layer (4500X).Up to now, the access switches have been 4500 S2+ with a pair of 1 Gbps SX uplinks.  That has been working fine.  Now I upgrade the acces...

Resolved! Slow CLI High CPU

Currently have a hardware issue with some PCs on our network flooding traffic, this is resulting in high cpu usage on our 3850 switches.Following the link below allows us to identify which interface the PC causing the issue is connected to, we can th...

Strand303 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes