Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm hoping someone can help me with this.  I'm trying to change the SIP server IP Address under the scope options (option 120) for NEC-Voip.  When I right click on "Scope Options -> Configure Options -> Advanced -> then choose NEC-VoIP for vendor ...

Tree1964 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi colleagues,I have question about CISCO NX-OS (9.3(7) and later) on switch NX9336C (used for NetApp Metrocluster).On switch I have defined values for default values:userpassphrase min-length 15 max-length 127userpassphrase default-gracetime 14userp...

I have quick question about Cisco 9300 switch stacking---I have one switch already in production and now I will be adding a 2nd one in stack. Does it matter how I connect  power stack cables? I see yellow and green ends on power stack cables.Can I co...

G3261 by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone please assist with an issue I am having with a c3560EI am trying to enable layer 3 routing on this switch, but the IP routing command is unavailable e.g 'IP ?' doesn't list it. I'm using the "c3560e-universalk9-mz.122-55.SE1.bin" image and...

I have a requirement to pass macsec from a router across 2 C9500 to another router on the far end. i.e.RouterA----C9500A----C9500B-----RouterB The router supports the modification of the EAPOL destination mac address but not the EAPOL ethertype. I co...

Hi teamThere is a problem with the port, the port is connected but not working, architecture: converter => cisco => server, tried to connect directly without a switch all works, but from the switch does not ping and the mac address does not take.   

Hello, I have two third-party device connected to one C9500 and I would like to establish MacSec between them. I know by default macsec traffic is forwarded to MKA MAC address 01:80:C2:00:00:03, and that the default ether-type is 0x888e. Cisco enable...

Attached is the packet tracer file I am working on, I was able to get AP2 to connect to the WLC but I am unable to get AP1 to connect. Along with that, I am unable to get the smart phones to connect to the APs also. Any help would be great thank you.

cgott101 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPFv3

"Hello, I'm trying to configure OSPFv3 between two Cisco routers, but IPv6 connectivity is still not working. I simply can't find the problem. On the first router, I have a Router ID of 1.1.1.1 and on the second router, the Router ID is 2.2.2.2. The ...

Hello,I am the IT Manager at Huntington Catholic School. We currently have two Cisco WS-C2960-48PST-L network switches and we are considering replacing them with two Cisco C9200L-48P-4G-E Catalyst 9200L 48 PoE+ Port Switches. We are seking beter and ...

HCStech by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wondering if the command "ip multicast-routing vrf ship_Multicast", effect the ACL, or would the ACL be helped by the command.

kylehash by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes