Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Uptime of Switches

hi guys..I want to know the history of power reboot of switch. Is there is any command to see how many & When its lastly rebooted details Thanks in Advance..Naveen...

I want to set up a VLAN 20 (172.16.20.0 /24) to have internet (which it does) but not be able to reach any of the other VLANs on the switch. However, I want the other VLANs on the switch to be able to reach it (say VLAN 26 at 10.1.26.0 /24 and VLAN 2...

Hi,I am currently reviewing our STP setup as we are getting a number of regular storm control alerts even though it's set to 10% of a 10Gbit port for multicast and broadcast traffic and considering port utilisation for all traffic is typically only 1...

MP13 by Level 1
  • 44 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IP-PBX --- L3 SW----(Metro-ethernet/1Gbps)----L3 SW---L2 SW --- IP-Phone   - L3 SW and L2 SW, IP-phone is CISCO Products.- L2 SW is VoIP QoS enabled. [Question]Does L3 SW require Voice QoS settings?

Hello, is it possible to make NAT between two VLAN, and tranlate address from one side to the other and opposite. For example 10.10.10.1 witch comes from vlan 1 transle it to 10.10.20.1. And from the VLAN 2 address 10.10.20.1 translate to 10.10.10.1....

kwojtyra by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, is it possible to build jinja variable in DNA-C for erspan monitoring configuraiton? name internal_erspanmonitor session 12 type erspan-sourcesource interface Gi1/0/6 - 7 , Gi1/0/13 , Gi1/0/20 , Gi1/0/27 , Gi1/0/29 , Gi1/0/31 , Gi1/0/34 , Gi1/...

Can trunk port be created on interfaces of L2 devices? If so, then we can reach all vlans in our local area network without involvement of L3 device, right? Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Sagar4 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, See if you can help me.I am trying to transfer the firmware from my desktop to my Switch Cisco 2960S. I can reach, I can ping, it starts to transfer but I got that error in the end (see attached)Its been used the TFTPD32, SW CISCO 2960S, bot...

gabsnet by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have two c3560cx-12TC-s, connecting through the two fiber SFP modules to each other. It is set with trunk and port-channel on these two ports. (i.e. gi0/15 and gi0/16). The ports are almost in full capacity (only 1 port left). So I am thinkin...