Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,I am trying to build a port-channel from N7K-01 to N7K-02 using a breakout cables (40G interface from N7K-01 to 4x10G interfaces on N7K-02). it didn't workis this require a special configuration??? because I have done port-channel configurat...

Updated 3560 to version 12.2(55)SE9 and now after reloading the switch it will boot up and get to a banner then show *Authentication failed and keeps looping the banner. Any ideas as to what happened? We used the same process with the same file previ...

I know what you're thinking... IP conflict, right?   Not exactly....So we have this CentOS 6.5 linux server plugged into a 2960G access switch trunked to a 3750 as the core LAN router in our DC.   The linux server was working until just recently.  Th...

malmgren by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I would like ask for your expertise how to get riding of non-voice traffic passing through the10M MetroEthernet voice link in the following WAN overview:Host End 1Data VLAN: 173.105.0.0/16Voice VLAN: 10.105.0.0/16Voice & Data VLAN > SW1 (173...

ip

Thank you Mr Jon marshall for your reactivity but PACKET TRACER it work with SWITCH 3560 and here is the configVLAN1 interfaceno ip addressshutdown!VLAN10 interfaceip address 192.168.1.100 255.255.255.0!Vlan20 interfaceip address 192.168.2.100 255.25...

Hi there,I am hoping that Cisco experts can help me with understanding the following:- how and what NX-OS on the Nexus 5596 determines to be a link flap, i.e. how many port transitions within what time range?- does NX-OS use/keep a link flap counter?...

addylplam by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/solutions/Enterprise/WAN_and_MAN/QoS_SRND_40/QoSWAN_40.html Below is an extract from this document:"Cisco Technical Marketing has done extensive testing and has found that a significant decrease in non-realtime ap...

Hi All, I am trying to find the guide on how to configure the SSO for the two supervisor engines. I am trying to recall if secondary ip addresses were required for the secondary supervisor for the SSO to work. Can someone guide me on this?

rramlal by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IP CEF in a router

Hi Guys,I am trying to understand more about how cef works in a router.If we disable, cef and fast switching in a router, then all the packet will be processed by the hardware itself. ie, processing switching means the actual router hardware is takin...