Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,Can you please explain or redirect me to a right place with the following question.I want to test DHCP proxy and DHCP relay agent to make comparison of them. There is a lack of information regarding configuration of DHCP proxy on cisco.Than...

AndreiM88 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are planning to buy cisco catalyst 4500-x 8 port sfp+. But we are confusing about  Front-to-Back Airflow and Back-to-Front Airflow.I know that Front-to-Back Airflow give warm air and Back-to-Front Airflow give cool air. But what the different,...

Hello,I have two sites connected through IPSec VPNi need to extend my LAN from Site-A to Site-B over the VPN tunnel and also have same ip subnet at both locations.  Can anyone guide me how to accomplish this without using Nexus Switches? I donot want...

I have a small backbone test lab that has an NTP setup:NTP Source ---> ROUTER1 --> Router2 and other routers reference to ROUTER1 as the server.show ntp statusClock is unsynchronized, stratum 16, no reference clocknominal freq is 190.7348 Hz, actual ...

Bbusta by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have two core switches 4507E and one vlan for data and management switches , configure glbp for this vlan as follow:  core1 interface Vlan100 ip address 172.20.201.225 255.255.254.0 ip access-group 101 in glbp 100 ip 172.20.200.6 glbp 100 p...

Steev112 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Below is the configuration for the port security I have specified 10 maximum but when I connect 2 PC it goes in violation mode . Also the mac-add shown as static and not dynamic why that so??? when I apply the mac-address sticky command the sam...

Hi Everyone,I've being confuse when I'm learning about EIGRP Protocol. I'm confuse about The Function of EIGRP hop count. As we know, for calculated the metric, EIGRP doesn't use hop count. So, what is the function of Hop Count in EIGRP ????. Can you...

raizemaru by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes