Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I normally use 5520's but need to use a 5505 and realized it is a little different and can not do sub interfaces.  I have read that I can trunk an interface but how do I assign IP addresses to each of those VLANs on that trunk so that it can NAT?  Cu...

wrwiii122 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

To enable to QOS feature globally on switches, the command below should be applied on the core switches or the POE switches that connected to the core switches? Switch(config)#mls qos POE switches:Switch(config)#interface GigabitEthernet <interface I...

HiI have a problem on a 6504 running IOS bootdisk:s2t54-advipservicesk9-mz.SPA.151-1.SY.bin. When I try to create a subinterface the following log entry occours and the subinterface does not work.*Jul 29 14:58:19.402 CET+1: %EARL-2-LDB_OUT_OF_RESOURC...

HiIam trying to update my WS-C2960-24TC-S IOS from version c2960-lanlitek9-mz.122-55.SE5.bin to higher version but new IOS is not able to boot .any body have a solution for that.Thank you

Hi,I trying to set up inter VLAN on the Cisco 2651XM router. I try to type the IP address on the sub interface but it gives me an error. I need to set up firstthe encapsulation dot1 q. I type encapsulation command but it doesn't recognized.This is th...

I have 1 cisco router 3945, i configure 2 gigabit if 0/1 and 0/2, below the if 0/2 i have many sub-if (vlans), linked to a same number of route maps and acl's to make the router send the packet to a specific destination for each one; today a activate...

amortigo1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes