Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We seem to have some issue with ARP on Nexus 7K.  Some VLANs on the switches are missing ARP entries for some ip addresses, until we manually ping these ip's from the switches.  The switches are holding the SVI's for these VLANs and running HSRP for ...

josephqiu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone!I study CCNA and I'm kind of stuck with a network scenario, and hope to receive some feedback on what I could be doing wrong. This truly is a great forum and I have spent many hours getting answers to my questions. But for this scenari...

I customer with a layer 2 switch. They are not running vlans. They have access-list running all over the switch. Now on the core switch they have this configuration.access-list 100 permit ip any anyinterface vlan 1ip address 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.0ip ...

Hi We are replacing our core stack of 3750 with a new core setup as a VSS. As part of this migration I want to connect the new core to the old core via trunk links as I migrate the configs over and connections. My management vlan is currently vlan 1 ...

Hi, I have acquired a Cisco 3750G-24TS from someone and it works fine when i get it to boot correctly, but that's when I get it to boot correctly. I have to unplug the power cable and then plug it back up until it starts the boot process thus why I t...

Resolved! VSS Isue in 6509E

Hi Experts, In my project I have two 6509E core switches and I want to make VSS between them, my question is, Do I need to copy all configuration(Vlans, DHCP, switchport modes...) to the second core?, or VSS is responsible to bring all configuration ...

Hi there,I am trying to build a port-channel from N7K-01 to N7K-02 using a breakout cables (40G interface from N7K-01 to 4x10G interfaces on N7K-02). it didn't workis this require a special configuration??? because I have done port-channel configurat...

Updated 3560 to version 12.2(55)SE9 and now after reloading the switch it will boot up and get to a banner then show *Authentication failed and keeps looping the banner. Any ideas as to what happened? We used the same process with the same file previ...

I know what you're thinking... IP conflict, right?   Not exactly....So we have this CentOS 6.5 linux server plugged into a 2960G access switch trunked to a 3750 as the core LAN router in our DC.   The linux server was working until just recently.  Th...

malmgren by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I would like ask for your expertise how to get riding of non-voice traffic passing through the10M MetroEthernet voice link in the following WAN overview:Host End 1Data VLAN: 173.105.0.0/16Voice VLAN: 10.105.0.0/16Voice & Data VLAN > SW1 (173...