Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying to NAT a service from the internet to an internal server IP and portmy Public IP is xxx.xxx.xxx.166 port 8181 and my private IP is the 192.168.3.150 port 8181 here is my config Current configuration : 2763 bytes!! Last configuration ch...

mquevedob by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WE currently run iscsi on the network but it does not have a dedicatd switch for it. it plugs into the nexus 7k core. iscsi is on a diferent vlan than other traffic. does it make sense to move iscsi to a separate vdc? its still under same management ...

Dragomir by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 4 radius servers setup on my switchMy question is I believe if there is no response from the first radius server it will try the second and so on, but what if the authentication is rejected will the switch still try the next radius server?

Dear, I am facing this problem since a week and i tried all the way but unable to solve.Kinldy see the attached network diagram picture.We have 4 branches including HQ . We have MPLS VPN and DIA connections in HQ and only VPN in branches from the ISP...

Hello, I've read a lot about VLANs and tagging on Cisco.com and understood the general concept.One thing which is still unclear to me is how traffic is isolated between different VLANs and also what kind of traffic. 1. Could you please explain to me ...

yosefshai by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I'm still learning cisco and networks in general but I need to separate management traffic from the regular network.  The switch is a cisco catalyst 5406-E.  My question is do I need to create a new subnet for the VLAN and how would I ...

Hi All,Not exactly sure on the best place to put this but hopefully a few of you have some advice/experience to share on my query.Basically going to be doing a rip / replace as moving to a new office. Will be reusing a few of the 3850 switches we hav...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all ;Kindly be informed that I have the following design   - Configuration on Sw 04 :interface gigabitethernet 0/2no switchportip address 10.10.10.2 255.255.255.0 - Configuration on Sw 03 :interface gigabitethernet 0/2no switchportip address 10....

HI i am trying to apply NAT on cisco CSR 1000Vwhen i apply the NAT i can to internet from any client in the local network but i can't browse the internet so any on can help about the problem  Router#sho runRouter#sho running-configBuilding configurat...

Hi, I have a 3750E-48PD new switch which was added at access layer. We have configured it for connection to end user ports. However, upon final configuration completion, I am able to telnet into the switch but not able to SSH into it. When i telnet i...

Hello there :)this is my first visit in here as I am a fresh CCNA who has just started working in a networking section where they are facing some problems in the IT department.DHCP server was removed and the cisco Core Swithch was given the task afte...

I have WS-C3560X-24T-E with running  below ios verion.   Switch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image                 ------ ----- -----              ----------            ----------               *    1 30    WS-C3560X-24       12...

leekb0302 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card