Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I configured my Nexus 5000 ports as soInt Eth1000/1/48switchport mode trunkswitchport trunk  allowed vlan 8speed 1000channel-group 7 mode active int Po7switchport mode trunkswitchport trunk  allowed vlan 8vpc7speed 1000     I configured my 3650 as so...

Hi. I have catalyst 4507R-E and 2 engines are located at this catalyst. the engines are active standby. when i begin to recover i write  the recover config at main engine then i must be reset the catalyst after reboot active engine go to satndby and ...

Hello,Is there away on the Cisco 6500/7600 platforms to enable spanning-tree log messages?The Cisco 4948's have a configuration option to enable it "spanning-tree logging"I can't see a similar one on the 6500/7600sThe sort of messages I am looking fo...

davidwilko by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, It has been a long time since I configured a Cisco router but have been asked to as I am the only one with any sort of background in this in our organisation.I have put a Cisco 1921 on our network for once specific server to access an externa...

stc.leahy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello all,,i have a network with multiple VLANs assigned for each departement,and i need to add a windows server to the network in a way that will allow communication between all vlans and the serverthe topology is as follows:router with connected t...

hadeeel78 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can you advise where this 192.168.1.2 came from?  This IP is not defined any where on the network.TIA.PF sh user    Line       User       Host(s)              Idle       Location   2 vty 0                idle                 00:01:01 192.168.1.2  ...

pokwan by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

An Auditor at our company wants us to find and identify one of the C3750 switches on our network.  The only information he has available is a SLA with the serial number on it.  Is there a way someone at CIsco can provide me the MAC address if i give ...

Hi,Recently, I spoke with CISCO pre-sales rep about 3560X series switches. I asked if LAN base software can do inter-VLAN routing, and was told that both LAN base and IP base can. Now, can someone confirm that LAN base can do inter-VLAN routing (I th...