Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI'm trying to set up a 3750-48PS-S switch with smartports. This is my (very simple config):macro auto execute GrpMAC remote tftp://192.168.0.1/glenn/smartport_intel.sh!macro auto mac-address-group GrpMAC oui list 000423!macro auto global process...

Hi.I am running VSS on 4506-E switch with  Supervisor 7L-E. Currently  running IOS on both switches is "cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.05.03.E.152-1.E3.bin" which is latest one. I have been asked to run "cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.04.03.SG.151-2.SG3.b...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know the ISR2 series included VPN hardware acceleration but there is a "HSEC" which included an "advanced" encryption card. I'm just trying to get my head around it. Is the HSEC bundle really needed over the standard SEC bundle?I need to support a ...

jacob6000 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Evening,I am attempting to create an ACL to block all traffic from WorkstationA to WorkstationB but allow everything else through.  In this environment I only have rights to modify the configuration on SwitchB which is a 3750x running an IPbase ...

Attempting to troubleshoot connectivity issues with AIR-LAP1231G-A-K9.  Suspected a cable issue so ran the "test cable-diagnostic tdr" from the switch.  The test failed to complete.  So the test was run on a working AIR-LAP1231G-A-K9.  That AIR-LAP12...

hey guys, testing my network using IPSLA but its strange how when i connect a router to the network and input the IPSLA commands it says it fails everytime? Im a student doing my project btw and am unsure why its not sending through the network. I ha...

Hello: I have two 6509's connected via port channel.  The switches are independent, so each set of routes and the VLAN database is unique to each switch. Switch B has a route that sends traffic to a designated trunked port which access a separate net...