Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am getting the error on my switch when I connect my PoE phone, I would like to know how to have the port send power to the phone. When I check the other ports on the switch that has power is outline below. ErrorInterface Gi2/0/48: Power Device dete...

I am having issues with just the VPN to the main LAN regardless of the VLAN sub..... Can you help me? I've attached two things 1. new config 2. errors I'm encountering.  When I ping the public IPs; the VPN messages do not seem to error and I can pin...

I was troubleshooting a scenario where a switch with an access port connected to another device which has a built in switch, but the switch in that device is not configured with an access port at all, no vlan configuration is done, just the native vl...

I have two Cisco 2960 and there is a trunk link between them of 100 mbps but the problem i am facing right now is that my trunk link goes down after 30 mins. i have no idea why this is happening after 29 mins of smooth run this things happens and po...

M Talha by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can I don policy based routing using qos-group?If I mark a packet with qos-group 1 and that packet goes to the other end directly connected router, will that router also see this packet with qos-group 1 or not?Any supporting URLs will help.Regards...

souagarw by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We're putting together a forecast of expiring equipment. While we have Cisco Prime which can help with this, we're working to get it repaired (it's not reporting correctly). I've managed to gather a list of devices, serial numbers, and model numb...

HiI'm confused on the management vlan and how to set this up.So say I have a flat network with 10 switches with everyone in vlan 5 with a subnet of 192.168.1.1 /23I see that it's bad practice to you your management vlan and data vlan the same.If I cr...