cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Some query about router

Hi team,We are getting this 2 routeover static: 10.10.0.0/16Over bgp : 10.10.10.20/281) Pls confirm whether both will be installed in my route table2) for traafic with dest: 10.10.10.25 will take my bgp route ?3) fopr traffic with dest: 10.10.57.5 wi...

Cisco IOS base process

Hello everyone,I am facing an issue and want your help, i am using cisco 6509 switch with IOS 12.2(33)SXI8a. The cpu usage remains sound on 6%. The moment i configure it for AAA the cpu start shooting to 50%. I have verified the graphs of each switch...

Resolved! CP 2.7 viewing problem

hi @ all!i have a viewing problem by my CCP 2.7.i only see the first 30% of the screen, the rest is hidden!i´ve tried a lot of IE settings but nothing helped ...i also tried it with my Google Crome but i had the same problem!Thanks,Gernot K.System: w...

Resolved! Enterprise : DHCP Snooping

Hi Guys,I am planning to implement DHCP snooping in my enterprise network . So would like to take your advice before start with .here is my network setup user pc----Access switch - dist switch- core-switch - Serverfarm core switch - server farm - win...

cisconell by Beginner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ethernet Giant Frames

Hi All,The show interface fax/x output contains a feild called "giants" which according to cisco means "Number of packets that are discarded because they exceed the medium's maximum packet size" My question is the packet size exceeds the maximum pack...

cisco sg100d-08 heatsink ditached

Greetings I have a small business sg100d-08 switch and a had a little accident, The switch fell from a very small high and after that i was hearing a strane noise inside the switch. I opened the switch and found out the the heatsink from the broadcom...

dimikatsa by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

err-disable recovery

Dear Experts,I need an opinion from you that, as you know error detection is enabled by default for all the error types so how safe it is to enable err recovery for all the detectable errors in the network..will it increase cpu and memory processing?...

Inter VLAN Routing confusion

***Disclaimer*** I am studying for my CCENT and consider myself a complete novice. I have no idea what I'm doing but really want to figure this out. I hope that my excitement overcomes my incompetence. ***Disclaimer***That being said, I have a cable ...

Resolved! 2960 dual purpose uplink ports

Hello folks, I just need to confirm the uplink ports for the 2960.The Data sheet shows.....WS-C2960-24TC-L• 24 Ethernet 10/100 ports and 2 dual-purpose uplinks (each dual-purpose uplink port has one 10/100/1000 Ethernet port and 1 SFP-based Gigabit...

josephp by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes