Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

RTA# show ip route ospfO IA 6.0.0.0/8 [110/65] via 5.0.0.1, 00:00:28, Serial2/1/0O* E2 0.0.0.0/0 [110/1] via 5.0.0.2, 00:00:16, Serial2/1/0Refer to the exhibit. On the basis of the information presented, which statement is true?A - A defa...

sharaf_sa by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a VSS based on 2x WS-C4500X-16., The VSS is used as Layer 2 Switch for diffrents Vlan in our DC. After making the VSS as a Layer 3 gateway for our production VLAN and added 2 routes for routing purposes, we encountered a network down time wit...

Dear all,I got opportunities to implement stacking.Can you please tell in stacking how many switch are connected maximum and minimum?how to configure stacking between 7 switches?After configure stacking how to connect core switch?Here we are using 37...

Hello guys,I have set up a IPSec Tunnel between 2 Routers....both WANs are in different segments. So far this is OK, but I want to block any outgoing traffic that is NOT included in the ACL for the IPSec tunnel....for this I set up a ACL on the WAN i...

Hello,This mainly stems from the fact I would like to add a Router to my CNA (Cisco Network Assistant) community.  And am not sure which user credentials I need to apply on CLI.To note I have enabled IP http server.So from the list below what are the...

Hi all,For a fire department we have configured some IP Phones to use RSPAN to record them.So switch A has this configuration:monitor session 2 source interface Fa0/5 , Fa0/27 , Fa0/47 - 48monitor session 2 filter vlan 136monitor session 2 destinatio...

Hello All, We are trying to setup datacenter for newly opened office and trying to find out the difference between WS-C2960X- 24TS-L  vs WS-C2960X-48FPS-L. Could any of your throw light on how to choose between the two mentioned switches?

Hello, I just copied and pasted a config on to an 887 router.The original config had the router's certificate visible as per normal i.e. line after line of incomprehensible code near the start of the config, like you always expect to see.I did not wa...

pfrancis3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have 2 3750-x's in a stack configuration. I have two servers which lost heartbeats with each other a few days a go Each server has each NIC going into one port of the stack.Gi1/0/9 and Gi2/0/9 which plugs into one of the servers has a large ...

We are seeing a problem with various model Cisco phones resetting when the computer attached goes to sleep and wakes. We are running ISE with EAP for the computers. We see the same problem when the phone is using MAB or 802.1x. Has anyone else seen a...

raineym by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I tried to configure VSS on 2 6500 switches. One of them rejected the conversion command "switch virtual domain ..." but the the other one didn't recognize the "switch virtual" command.  This is the output I received when I tried to execute t...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a simple query and just seeking some clarification....I have a Cisco 3750X with various vlans configured. One interface has the command: "Switchport Trunk allowed vlan 100, 200". I understand it will ONLY forward packets for vlan 100 & 200...

Harv Cee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes