Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Happy Cinco De Mayo A 6509E Primary SUP card crashed and the Secondary card was take over. Techs on site, with Cisco TAC involved determined both Sups were bad.A new SUP was RMA's and installed. The device is up and running. However TAC stated ...

I've done this dozens of times, but for some reason I am unable to ping my laptop or create a tftp connection from inside the switch. I am, however, able to communicate from my laptop to the switch with no problems. I double-checked my steps in setti...

Hi all. I hope this is the right section to post this kind of question. Basically I need to know which switch should I buy to achieve the customer's needs. Each floor will have 1 x 2960 with 2 10GB uplink to the core switch. The problem is I don't kn...

Pohl_23 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone tell me the differences between upgrade-ucode and force-ucode-reload? I know they do the ucode before the switch reload, but does one do it and then do a reload right away or my preferred option does one do it, the switch still functions ...

Resolved! Vlan trunk problem

Hi, Im configuring a vlan trunk between 2 switches but I'm having a problem somehow.Switch 1 a Cisco 3750G nname: alrswcc00interface GigabitEthernet1/0/28 description Uplink Alrswcc20 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q switchport trunk allowed vlan...

Hi all, Just a quick one, we need to connect a new and blank 2950 switch to the live network. This is due to no IT available and console cable at the remote site. My question, can I configure the uplink switch to mode access and use a data VLAN (ie...

Greetings All I have a DSL Modem (sets in bridge mode)---Cisco 881 Router---Samsung camera (192.168.2.52)I need to forward ports of Camera , do pasted configurationip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.2.52 943 interface FastEthernet4 943ip nat ins...