cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! dot1x port-based for switch 2960s

Hello bros,I have made the lab in eve-ng with switch cisco image : 186bi_linux_l2-ipbasek9-ms.may8-2013-team_track.bin (my company switch is c2960s v15.2 and radius server 2016I already done command as like some guys posted in our community  but  aut...

Cisco cat9k licencing

hi guysmy colleague mentioned something regarding t the licencing on the 9k switches running later software whereby you don’t need to register them with your smart account ? has this changed now into something else ?cheers 

EIGRP flapping

i have a nexus 9504 as a core switch and 3850's in one of our schools.  my connection between these two are always going up and down.  i get Dual-5-NBRCHANGE EIGRP-ipv4 100 neighbor 192.168.254.13 is down: interface peer-termination received then i g...

awojtowicz by Beginner
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 9300 Stackwise cableing order

We have 9300 switches that we're trying to deploy with zero touch provisioning (ZTP) for DNAC and these switches have already been deployed in stacks. Problem is they are not showing up stacked in the correct order. I just need to confirm that we've ...

AFlack20 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 2960S - Delayed communication

So honestly I’ve been using Cisco 2960s. That I’ve found on eBay for a good price and I love them for camera networks but I’ve also been using them for events.: and in these events they have wired connections to clover devices, now during the last tw...

joshhboss by Beginner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! C-2960X rommon reboot

Good afternoon, Guys, how are you? I tried to carry out the procedures to install the New IOS on the equipment that is rebutting and later going into Rommon mode, but it says that I don't have space for the New IOS,with that I try to delete the old I...

Cisco Terminal Configuration is blank or empty

I require immediate assistance.When I opened my console terminal to configure PCs in my packet tracer, it was completely blank, with nothing but a black screen.I'm not sure why this happened; as far as I recall, it was fine the last time I opened it....

benjinz by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes