Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

In the Nexus platform how do I disable the "last message repeated x times" in the syslogs.  I would to be able to see the entire message for each log entry.Thanks, Mike  

Hi, quick question - are the SFP-10GBase-SR modules or is it SFP-10GBase-SR+ that we use in our 2960x and 3750xs compatible with 3850xs? TenGigabitEthernet1/0/1 is up, line protocol is up (connected)  Hardware is Ten Gigabit Ethernet, address is 44e...

hi all,i try to counfigure 2X 2960-S as stack , one is 48 ports and the other is 24 ports.i configured the command switch 1 priority 14 and the renumber command.when the switches is restarted the 48 port sw is the master and this is ok.when i take th...

lidorx701 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am sorry I didnt get the exact message but I am hoping someone can help.We have two nexus 3548s we are deploying and have 4 GLC-T  SFPsI plugged them in to ports Eth1/1 and Eth1/2 on both switches.When the links didnt come up I did a sho int sta...

Hi all, How do you configure redundant routed ports or uplinks from Distribution Layer to your Core Layer? like in the attached file for example.does it mean I would need eight IP addresses? four in each Core Switch interfaces? is that right?And the ...

Dear folks,Please help me in finding the EOS and EOL for 12.2(58)SE on C2960S.I fonud the EOS and EOL for 12.2(55)SE as below, but it does not mention 12.2(58)SE.http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/catalyst-3750-series-switches/...

Hello- I am looking at installing two N7K-F132XP-15 line cards, one in each of our N7K VPC peer switches. I have reviewed Cisco Hardware Installation Guide and it appears as though, with some common sense regarding static elecricity, the cards can b...