Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Team,Have a clarification regarding a LAN design. I have Cisco 3750 in stack configuration acting as core switch. The access layer switches are 2960X in stack mode. I plan to have link level redundancy as well with the ports from each of the 296...

OKay.....so I'm confused here....I'm sure it's simple, but I'm baffled. Everything is always simple....only if you know it however.... Please help me! Let me know if I need to provide anymore information which may assist.Below are my troubleshooting ...

I have switched ISP's and I'm trying to get my cable modem to communicate with my Cisco DDR 2200. I want to configure the DDR 2200 as a wireless router only. What ports do I use and how do I configure that port to receive the signa...

Hi Everyone,I need to add acl to edge router.This router already has extended acl 115 which have hunderds of  line.i need to insert below acl to allow traffic from anywhere on port 80 to IP 200.x.x.x which is routers outside inetrface.sequence number...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a FEX that shows Fail/Shutdown when I issue the command show environment fex.  However, the status light of the FEX power supply is green.  None of my other FEXes show this behavior.  Can someone shed som light on this?  Has the PS failed o...

Hello,I have used all ethernet port on my ASR-1006 and i need more ethernet port, can you tell me how i can add this and whitch model of this interface can i use?

Med Aly by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all;Suppose I have the two following subnets:Subnet A: 172.16.10.0/24Subnet B: 172.16.20.0/24Now I create the following access list:IP Access-List Standard 10deny 172.16.10.0  0.0.0.255permit anyNow I applies the above ACL in VLAN 20 as follows:ip...

So heres a run down of my setup. Basically what I am wanting to do is, while I am on the 10.0.0.0/24 network, I want to reach the 192.168.195.0/24 network, but all send all traffic out through the sonicwall. Vice versa on the 192.168.195.0 network, I...

FACTORY909 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm running a 6506 switch that ran into a memory leak issue causing it to deny access to NVRAM. The obvious answre from TAC was to upgrade the switch to a new version of the same train. The problem is I don't have access to NVRAM, so I can't sa...