Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hello , I was trying to add vlan to existing trunk port on nexus 7K with 5.0(2a) image . On perticular VDC . current configration is interface Ethernet8/21  switchport  switchport mode trunk  switchport trunk allowed vlan 1111,1128  channel-group 6 m...

Hi all, I want to understand how cisco places its firewall in datacenter. I mean, lets consider a scenario where there is 1 6509E switch with SUP 720 providing 720Gpbs backplane. They have around 50 servers connected over 1G (few of them using port c...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 2960s stack. I trying to trunk a port with an Avaya POE switch. Port is trunked on the Cisco side correctly (I believe). When you configure tag all on the Avaya side, I lose all communication with that switch. Only 2 VLANs on both swit...

Hi All,I've just got myself a placement gap year with a networking company and have decided to get my CCNA along the way (all paid for =] )I have just bought some 2950 switches and I am currently going through and learning from different places all o...

Hi,I have got an cisco router with 3 interface. Interface FA 0/0 is an outside interface and interface fa0/1 and fa0/2 are inside interface.Int Fa0/0Desc Connected to Outside, the inside internet traffic passes through this routerip address 192.168.2...

Hi EveryoneI'm trying to connect a Cisco Router (FastEthernet - 10/100Mbps) to an SFP (1000base-T) in Cisco Nexus 5K but it doesn't work. I can an error message "Ethernet1/30: Configuration does not match the port capability". Can someone point me in...

Hello,i have ASA5505 and a Linksys router. The question is how can i build a VPN tunnel between them?I have installed DD-WRT Standard Generic and VPN Generic on the router. I made a VPN tunnel in the ASA with the Wizard Site-to-site VPN but i don't k...