Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Trying to reset the root password on an NM-NAM in 15.1. I have the instrcutions, however when I do a reload I can never get and console outout so I can type in "***". The session doesn't repsond until the NM-NAM has reloaded, i.e. I can never see ...

simonwynn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, EveryoneI have been working in Network Design and I came across Cisco Live Document titled " Advanced Enterprise Campus Design Routed Access (2013 Orlando) " and I stopped at the slide where it mentioned "What Area Should the Distribution Link Be...

Greetings, i have a Cisco 2911 router, am connecting 2 subnets 192.168.1.0/24 and 192.168.2.0/24 to Internet somehow its not working, only router is able to ping any external IP but client's can't, client's can commnicate with each other (on differen...

I want to start a Small ISP with 2 up steam ISP and support Medium Enterprise organization .So Friends can you tell me which router and switch should i Use for this Service.---Posted by WebUser Romeo Zahedul Hoque from Cisco Support Community App

Hi. i saw below statement in my router.  May I know why use this command?1) why need to boot startup-config from flash instead of NVRam? any advantage?boot-start-markerboot config flash:startup-configboot-end-marker 2) why need to set card type.  If ...

alan-wong by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody, Customer has 2 switches 3750X in stack and everything seems to be all right because the "show power stack" is right: ESPZAR01SW24#Show env allFAN 1 is OKFAN 2 is OKFAN PS-1 is OKFAN PS-2 is OKTEMPERATURE is OKTemperature Value: 33 De...

Hi everybody,I've got two cat 6509 in VSS mode and the at the moment the secondary one is shutted down because I'm replacing a line card (WS-X6708-10G-3C) on it.My question is about the (probable) loss of service that can be caused when I'll power on...

I resently upgraded the OS with my 6500 sup2t.  The upgrade completed without any issues with the exception of one error.  My monitoring tool is reporting the control plane interface as being down.  I have a pair of the 6506e.  Each has dual sup2t.  ...

rmeans by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for 3D view of Router and Switch?I have found a link for Product"http://www.cisco.com/assets/prod/sw/3d/6500/index.html"can you please tell me the Source of this Page.I mean Where i could found for others like this 3D viewSpeci...