Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I had created a IPSec VPN between Cisco Router to Checkpoint FW. Currently traffic is only going from Site A, Server A to Site B LAN Seg via the IPSec VPN. But traffic is not going back via the IPSec VPN from Site B LAN seg to Site A, server A. In...

I need to add another switch 3750x to the stack,I have installed the same version of IOS on the new switch of that which is on the stack.I have added the switch 6 provisionws-c3750x-24p statement on the master switchon the new switchFrom the global c...

Hi all,     Does cisco provided web service API for broadband Accesss Center device provisioning ,if yes where i can get that service /how to use that ?      if not please provide me alternative thing to do cisco provisioning from Microsoft environme...

I have a 3750X stack with LANBASE licenses.  I need the ability to do layer 3 routing and simple OSPF.For Example, I would like to add the following config.router ospf 100 redistribute static metric-type 1 subnets route-map static-to-ospf passive-int...

Having removed the factory config form the embedded AP on my C887VA-W-E-K9 I am now promted for an enable password when I use "service-module wlan-ap 0 session" to console to the enbedded device.There is no config on the router itself and after power...

Which uplink port on a WS-SUP720-3B is the selectable SFP/RJ-45 port - Gi x/1 or x/2? Requiring an RJ-45 uplink to a vendor C3925 router? Thanks in advance.                

staylo001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can I use SFP (1G) modules in the SFP+ uplink slots of the switch.  The idea is to use today 1G uplinks but keep it future proofed for 10G migration later on.Jan              

janvandek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,Let's say I have one router, that has a BGP peer (which is for MPLS L3 VPN) and running RIP as well, and only advertising the LAN network.Now here is the following configuration.Router--------router ripversion 2no autoredistribute connectedr...

I have a site with 1142\1262 AP's connected to a WLC. We have a warehouse bridged with some ancient Proxim AP's and need to update the bridge to somthing not horrible. Any suggestions on a bridging solution? I tend to buy 4-5 year old Cisco stuff on ...

I am asking this because of numerous failed attempts before.  I first dealt with the small business cisco products.  Layer 2 switches didn't seem to accomplish this correctly and layer 3 would require a butt load of acl lists.  (Average between 10 to...

Hi all, We have two 4500 chassis running as a pair. One of the switches needs the supervisor blade swapping out. I have received the spare and am ready to perform the swapout. Is it as easy as making a backup of the startup configuration and copying ...

hello everybody i read about Ethernet_Technologies is cisco dacuments in destination address i read about this part but i didn't understand what does that mean !The second bit from the left indicateswhether the DA is globally administered (indicated ...